Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAlcatraz Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Alcatraz

Go down 
+2
mcg24
Wallace108
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 am

Anyone watching? I'm loving this show. It's only 3 episodes in, so not too late to catch up (hint, hint). It's time to start theorizing about what's going on. Alcatraz 2893009358

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:35 am

No one is watching this show? I'm really loving it. You guys don't know what you're missing.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
mcg24

mcg24

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:41 am

Wallace108 wrote:
No one is watching this show? I'm really loving it. You guys don't know what you're missing.

Ill most likely check it out after the season is over. I have way too many TV shows that I'm working on right now (Battlestar Galactica, Dexter, The Walking Dead, Arrested Development and South Park just to name a few). Besides, the show looked a bit like a rip off of Lost. Different idea, yet similar. I don't know if you can confirm that for me or not. It looked slightly intriguing, rest assured I'll check it out--just not quite yet.

Buddha Bus

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 pm

OK, the wife and I checked this one out on DVR last night. It seems like it has potential, but fuck if I know what's going on. It's typical JJ Abrams with the plot twisting confusion. We watch Fringe a lot and it reminds me of that so far. We're gonna stick with it a bit and see where it goes.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
OK, the wife and I checked this one out on DVR last night. It seems like it has potential, but fuck if I know what's going on. It's typical JJ Abrams with the plot twisting confusion. We watch Fringe a lot and it reminds me of that so far. We're gonna stick with it a bit and see where it goes.
Just watched the fourth episode last night (fifth if you count the two-hour premier as two episodes). It was the best episode so far at tying the characters together. And Buddha, you're not supposed to know what's going on. If you did, the show would be over. Alcatraz 611030052 But I love shows like this ... nothing is wrapped up in a neat, little one-hour package. It's more like reading a book than watching a show. You spend a lot of time thinking about what's happening and coming up with theories. It makes for good discussion.

What did you watch so far ... the first two hours or just the one-hour pilot?

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Just watched the fourth episode last night (fifth if you count the two-hour premier as two episodes). It was the best episode so far at tying the characters together. And Buddha, you're not supposed to know what's going on. If you did, the show would be over. Alcatraz 611030052 But I love shows like this ... nothing is wrapped up in a neat, little one-hour package. It's more like reading a book than watching a show. You spend a lot of time thinking about what's happening and coming up with theories. It makes for good discussion.

Not sure where I picked this up. It was an episode involving the guard Guy Hastings. It was the latest episode so not sure what number it is.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Not sure where I picked this up. It was an episode involving the guard Guy Hastings. It was the latest episode so not sure what number it is.
That was the latest episode. You need to watch it from the beginning. This is like picking up a book and starting on page 50.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

That was the latest episode. You need to watch it from the beginning. This is like picking up a book and starting on page 50.

Yeah, I told the wife we were behind the curve. A show like that or Fringe can't just be tuned in in the middle and expect to know what the hell is going on. Shit, I've been watching Fringe since episode 1 and I barely know what the hell's going on most of the time! Alcatraz 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

Yeah, I told the wife we were behind the curve. A show like that or Fringe can't just be tuned in in the middle and expect to know what the hell is going on. Shit, I've been watching Fringe since episode 1 and I barely know what the hell's going on most of the time! Alcatraz 1797695198
That's OK. Lost is over, and I still don't know what the hell happened. Alcatraz 1664291743

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:05 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

That's OK. Lost is over, and I still don't know what the hell happened. Alcatraz 1664291743

So what you're saying is that you were "lost"? Alcatraz 1797695198

Try the veal, it's delicious and don't forget I'll be performing here all this week! Alcatraz 744035686

Last edited by Buddha Bus on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

I watched the entire show once and still have no clue what happened or why. Going to have to watch it again...

SteelCityMom

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:10 pm

I tried checking it out...just can't seem to get into it.

I get why you like it though, with the plot twists and all, and trying to guess what's going on, or what's going to happen next. It's just not my thing I don't think, as far as TV shows go. I'm more into the soap opera-ey stuff or straight up comedies. I like a progressive story, not something I have to guess or think about. Usually if I'm watching a TV show, it's to relax and not have to think. Alcatraz 1797695198

I'm going to try and finish the season though, and maybe even get into it in the process. Takes me a bit to get into shows sometimes.

SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:

So what you're saying is that you were "lost"? Alcatraz 1797695198

Try the veal, it's delicious and don't forget I'll be performing here all this week! Alcatraz 744035686

Yeah...don't tell anyone to tip your waitress or anything. Alcatraz 131212936

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:15 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:

OK.... everybody remember to tip your waitresses and bartenders.

Happy? Now where's my damn beer I ordered 15 minutes ago, lady?!? Alcatraz 1735582540

Alcatraz 3798349058

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Happy? Now where's my damn beer I ordered 15 minutes ago, lady?!? Alcatraz 1735582540

Alcatraz 3798349058

Oh, I'm sorry...I realize you piss yourself a lot, but I thought you remembered me pouring that beer on your crotch.

Slurp up! Alcatraz 1378315869

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:20 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Alcatraz 3798349058

Oh, I'm sorry...I realize you piss yourself a lot, but I thought you remembered me pouring that beer on your crotch.

Dammit! First my ass is violated today, then some crazy woman is pouring beer on my genitals! Alcatraz 2913999526

Not only is it uncomfortable, but it's a waste of perfectly good beer. Shame on you, Mom! No

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Alcatraz 3798349058

Dammit! First my ass is violated today, then some crazy woman is pouring beer on my genitals! Alcatraz 2913999526

Not only is it uncomfortable, but it's a waste of perfectly good beer. Shame on you, Mom! No

Don't worry, we traded what you initially ordered for a Busch Light. So you've basically been violated with water. Alcatraz 1797695198

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:33 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Alcatraz 3798349058

Don't worry, we traded what you initially ordered for a Busch Light. So you've basically been violated with water. Alcatraz 1797695198

Great! Now my balls are tainted with near-beer! Alcatraz 294855916

I'm not sure what's worse. Alcatraz 1505004552

It's still better than the finger in my asshole though. Alcatraz 3798349058

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Alcatraz 3798349058

It's good to know you have first hand info on what a finger in the asshole feels like. Alcatraz 1664291743

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:55 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Alcatraz 3798349058

It's good to know you have first hand info on what a finger in the asshole feels like. Alcatraz 1664291743

It was an ambush prostate exam today. Fuckers never warned me it was coming. Alcatraz 124247948

I took the day off and decided to drink myself into oblivion and cry myself to sleep tonight. Alcatraz 3798349058

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:04 pm

I been VIOLATED

Wallace108

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
Yeah, the finger was a slight change-up to what he's used to. Alcatraz 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Yeah, the finger was a slight change-up to what he's used to. Alcatraz 1797695198

What.... your head? Alcatraz 106674522

Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:
Buddha Bus wrote:
SteelCityMom wrote:

Alcatraz 3798349058

It was an ambush prostate exam today. Fuckers never warned me it was coming. Alcatraz 124247948

I took the day off and decided to drink myself into oblivion and cry myself to sleep tonight. Alcatraz 3798349058

Dude, you loved it and you know it. That's why you're crying. Just accept Wally's finger and move on.

BTW...when did you get your medical license Wally?

Wallace108

Wallace108

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:17 pm

SteelCityMom wrote:
BTW...when did you get your medical license Wally?
License? Pffffft.

Alcatraz Psycho_Doctor_I_by_AliPhotography

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alcatraz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcatraz   Alcatraz Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcatraz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next