Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAlcatraz: The Search for the Truth Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Alcatraz: The Search for the Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

Alcatraz: The Search for the Truth Empty
PostSubject: Alcatraz: The Search for the Truth   Alcatraz: The Search for the Truth EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 5:25 am

Not sure how many of you here are history buffs but this is something I've always had an interest in and that's whether or not John and Clarence Anglin, along with Frank Morris might have actually lived and made it to freedom after their infamous escape attempt in June 1962.

History Channel recently did a documentary on this. It can be watched on Youtube currently, but I would imagine those links will be taken down in short time.

There is now photographic evidence that suggests that the Anglin brothers may very well be alive, and were possibly hiding out in Brazil in 1975. They also did an autopsy on the remains of Alfred Anglin and determined through DNA testing that the bones that washed ashore that were thought to possibly be the remains of one of the escapees do not belong to either of the Anglin brothers.

Interesting developments, and I'll be curious to see whether or not the US Marshals pursue these new leads.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ

Alcatraz: The Search for the Truth
Page 1 of 1