Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents Empty
PostSubject: Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents   Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Posted 44 minutes ago

The Pittsburgh Steelers have tendered offers to six players, including wide receiver Mike Wallace, cornerback Keenan Lewis, safety Ryan Mundy, tight end David Johnson, offensive guard Doug Legursky and offensive guard Ramon Foster, the team announced today.

(Read More:) http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Steelers-Tender-Offers-To-Six-Restricted-Free-Agents/20316655-906f-4294-9acc-21887a2fae39

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents   Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:23 pm

let the games begin.

Thus begins the new CBA, and the fans getting screwed out of team chemistry (except the patriots* - the rules don't apply to them), and players to be excited about in the form of longevity.

Oh well.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents   Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Not sure I'd have bothered tendering David Johnson. Meh.

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents   Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:42 pm

Steelers Tender Offers To Wallace, 5 Others
Steelers Can Match Offers From Other Teams Or Receive Draft Picks As Compensation
POSTED: 1:59 pm EDT March 12, 2012
UPDATED: 4:21 pm EDT March 12, 2012

PITTSBURGH -- The Steelers tendered offers to six restricted free agents Monday, including Pro Bowl wide receiver Mike Wallace.

In addition to Wallace, the Steelers tendered offers to cornerback Keenan Lewis, safety Ryan Mundy, tight David Johnson and offensive guards Doug Legursky and Ramon Foster.

All six players will be free to field offers from other teams when free agency begins at 4 p.m. Tuesday, but the Steelers can match any offers or receive drafts picks as compensation.

The team did not specify in a release which tender each player received, but Wallace was expected to get a first-round tender worth $2.742 million. Should he sign elsewhere, the Steelers would receive a first-round draft pick in return.

Teams can also use a regular restricted free-agent tender ($1.26 million) or a second-round tender ($1.927 million).

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/sports/30661110/detail.html#ixzz1owAkW8bW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents   Steelers Tender Offers To Six Restricted Free Agents Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1