Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers net three extra draft picks Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers net three extra draft picks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Steelers net three extra draft picks Empty
PostSubject: Steelers net three extra draft picks   Steelers net three extra draft picks EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:15 pm

By Scott Brown, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Monday, March 26, 2012
Last updated: 3:03 pm

The Steelers have been awarded three compensatory picks – all in the seventh round -- in next month`s draft.

The picks, compensation for free agent losses the previous year, give the Steelers four selections in the final round of the draft and 10 overall. Past seventh-round picks by the Steelers include running back Baron Batch (2011), tight end David Johnson (2009) and defensive end Brett Keisel (2002).

Read more: Steelers net three extra draft picks - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_788410.html#ixzz1qGAYeMoB

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers net three extra draft picks   Steelers net three extra draft picks EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:43 am

Keisel turned out to be a nice 7th round pick.
:t-rex:

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers net three extra draft picks   Steelers net three extra draft picks EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:30 pm

effyou515 wrote:

As good as we do with UFA rookies, it's like getting three extra of those to pick up. At least one or two is bound to pan out for us and will come cheap. I'd go heavy on o-line with them as potential backups. At least 2 of our 4 seventh round picks would be nice there as well as no lower than a 2nd round pick at T or G. We could very well turn this o-line around in a hurry!

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Steelers net three extra draft picks   Steelers net three extra draft picks EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

As good as we do with UFA rookies, it's like getting three extra of those to pick up. At least one or two is bound to pan out for us and will come cheap. I'd go heavy on o-line with them as potential backups. At least 2 of our 4 seventh round picks would be nice there as well as no lower than a 2nd round pick at T or G. We could very well turn this o-line around in a hurry!

don't really care what position they play just want the steelers to find players smart players players who can be coached up.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers net three extra draft picks   Steelers net three extra draft picks Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1