Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeEx-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated   Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Posted: Saturday, May 5, 2012 8:05 pm | Updated: 8:15 pm, Sat May 5, 2012.
By Mike Bires

PITTSBURGH - Brandon Lindsey likes the way he looks in black and gold.

He envisions himself wearing a Steelers' uniform in games that count.

It would be a dream come true to play for the team he and his family root for every weekend during the NFL season.

But for that to happen, the former Aliquippa High School star must overcome long odds.

For starters, he's an undrafted free agent.

He also signed with a team well-stocked at outside linebacker.

"I have my foot in the door," said Lindsey, who'll be at team headquarters again today for the third and final session of the Steelers' rookie mini-camp. "But now I have to do the work. I have to do everything in my power to make this team."

Last weekend, Lindsey expected to hear his name called in the NFL Draft. He surely thought that one of the league's 32 teams would pick him in the later rounds. However, Lindsey wasn't one of the 252 players selected in the seven-round draft.

(Read More:) http://www.timesonline.com/sports/steelers/ex-quip-lindsey-agitated-motivated/article_59e28ed0-57e4-5399-928c-061db953fc90.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The kid is saying all the right things and seems supremely motivated. Let's hope that enthusiasm and "chip-on-his-shoulder" attitude translates to results on the field.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated   Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:22 am

Buddha Bus wrote:
Posted: Saturday, May 5, 2012 8:05 pm | Updated: 8:15 pm, Sat May 5, 2012.
By Mike Bires

PITTSBURGH - Brandon Lindsey likes the way he looks in black and gold.

He envisions himself wearing a Steelers' uniform in games that count.

It would be a dream come true to play for the team he and his family root for every weekend during the NFL season.

But for that to happen, the former Aliquippa High School star must overcome long odds.

For starters, he's an undrafted free agent.

He also signed with a team well-stocked at outside linebacker.

"I have my foot in the door," said Lindsey, who'll be at team headquarters again today for the third and final session of the Steelers' rookie mini-camp. "But now I have to do the work. I have to do everything in my power to make this team."

Last weekend, Lindsey expected to hear his name called in the NFL Draft. He surely thought that one of the league's 32 teams would pick him in the later rounds. However, Lindsey wasn't one of the 252 players selected in the seven-round draft.

(Read More:) http://www.timesonline.com/sports/steelers/ex-quip-lindsey-agitated-motivated/article_59e28ed0-57e4-5399-928c-061db953fc90.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The kid is saying all the right things and seems supremely motivated. Let's hope that enthusiasm and "chip-on-his-shoulder" attitude translates to results on the field.

heard that l like it when the Steelers catch a good undrafted free agent out of the pond. would like to see the other undrafted free agents and future contract players have a very good camp.

Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated Honkies
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated   Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:20 am

I'll be rootin' for him. I'd love to see him do well in camp and at least make the practice squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated   Ex-Quip Lindsey agitated, motivated Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1