Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeRoethlisberger thought Eagles were dirty, but OL protected well Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Roethlisberger thought Eagles were dirty, but OL protected well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Roethlisberger thought Eagles were dirty, but OL protected well Empty
PostSubject: Roethlisberger thought Eagles were dirty, but OL protected well   Roethlisberger thought Eagles were dirty, but OL protected well EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 am

Posted by Darin Gantt

The Steelers were able to keep their cool late, and pull out a win over the Eagles.

But that wasn’t the temperature throughout the game.

After stoning the Eagles’ pass rush all day (no sacks, just three hurries), the Steelers offensive line said they could sense frustration as they leaned on the Eagles.

After one of the rare pressures, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger popped up into the face of Eagles defensive end Brandon Graham.

“Yeah, Ben was mad. He thought they were going after his head,” Steelers guard Willie Colon said, via Ron Cook of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “They were cheap-shot artists all day. They were hitting us in the back. I know I lost my cool once or twice. It is what it is. You have to play through it.”

The Steelers offensive line did just that, protecting well and opening running lanes, despite the fact Colon was called for four holding penalties.

http://www.fanfeedr.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers?id=e93ea2e2-6fc7-514a-9ae0-790a1899bd4c

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Roethlisberger thought Eagles were dirty, but OL protected well
Page 1 of 1