Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeDraft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Draft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

Draft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary Empty
PostSubject: Draft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary   Draft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:01 am

By Dan Hanzus NFL.com
Published: April 30, 2012 at 03:31 p.m.

It didn't take long for Ben Roethlisberger to find a topic for his rookie hazing of first-round pick David DeCastro.

When the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback called DeCastro to welcome him to the team, the guard believed Roethlisberger was a Steelers official calling to set up travel plans.

"He was saying, 'Did you get those flight plans? Did you get those flight plans?' " Roethlisberger said at a speaking engagement in Blair County, Penn., according to the Altoona Mirror.

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828c3f0b/article/draft-pick-thought-roethlisberger-was-travel-secretary

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The final line in the full article is the best. Draft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary 1664291743

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Draft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary   Draft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:13 am

Hell if I was Ben I'D BE HIS TRAVEL AGENT!!!! Draft pick thought Roethlisberger was travel secretary 1664291743 Look out for training camp MR. DeCastro. That's good stuff.

Man I am so ready for the season to start!!!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1