Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith Empty
PostSubject: Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith   Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:09 am

The Steelers signed safety Damon Cromartie-Smith to their 53-man roster Saturday and released offensive lineman John Malecki.

Coach Mike Tomlin threatened on Tuesday to bench "repeat offenders" who commit penalties on special teams and Cromartie-Smith would seem to be the ideal replacement for someone such as cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke, who has been flagged five times for special teams penalties.

Cromartie-Smith has spent all seven weeks this season on the practice squad. He was signed from that unit on Dec. 8, 2011 and played in the final four regular season games and playoff last season.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/steelers-sign-safety-cromartie-smith-659580/#ixzz2AahbWjg3

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith   Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 am

Good. Lets hope he's competent on special teams. I want to see a group special teams squad today, and I have a feeling Tomlin EXPECTS a good special teams squad.

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith   Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:41 am

I'd make any player that holds on a kickoff or punt return today run 5 laps around Heinz Field during the game today while wearing a tutu.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith   Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers sign safety Cromartie-Smith
Page 1 of 1