Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.

Go down 
+6
steelerdude15
steelersfan87
Buddha Bus
stlrtruck
JonM229
Bays
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bays

Bays

NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  Empty
PostSubject: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter

NFL fined Steelers $35,000 and wide receiver Emanuel Sanders $15,000 for him faking an injury against Bengals.

----------------------------------------

Jason La Canfora‏@JasonLaCanfora
The ruling also notes Sanders had no prior issue of cramping and no signs he was in extreme pain.

Is a player supposed to send out a memo first????

-----------------------------------------

Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet
NFL's fine statement for Emmanuel Sanders insinuates he lied to NFL: "Despite the account given by Sanders" evidence doesn't support claims

-----------------------------------------

FUCKING BULLSHIT. I understand the fine if Sanders ADMITTED faking, but there's absolutely NO way you can fucking prove he faked it. I see an appeal. I'll never buy from the NFL again. Best believe my Steelers gear is coming off of Ebay. Fucking money hungry pricks.

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Bunch of fakers

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:34 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Bunch of fakers

Giants do it on several occasions, including the Super Bowl, and the NFL is blind to it. Colt McCoy and the Browns get a free pass when he's out on the field not even knowing if he's holding a football or a golf club. It's bullshit.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:59 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Bunch of fakers

You mean like the ratbirds giving a gatorade bath to coach during the regular season thinking it was the SB type fakers? NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1549491426

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Those were the Super Bowls for the Ravens, since they are unable to get to the actual Super Bowl

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:24 pm

JonM229 wrote:
Those were the Super Bowls for the Ravens, since they are unable to get to the actual Super Bowl

It sure is nice to have a Ratbird to kick around again. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  3798349058

Welcome back, Jon! NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  230572241

Back to top Go down
steelersfan87

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:32 pm

The league is cracking down on faking injuries starting this season, and the Steelers are the first to get caught. Let's be honest, Ben told him to fake a cramp and he did. It's not your money, so it doesn't matter. It's not like the team is going to be mad at Sanders.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:38 pm

The league is "cracking down" on everything, and soon it'll be illegal to hit hard. I'm sure several players have faked injuries this year already. Hell, the Giants probably had several instances this year ALONE. We simply got fucked because the announcers and sports programs picked up on it, and Goodell loooooooooooooooves making an example out of us.

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 pm

It is what it is.

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Muther Fakers! I can fake an orgasam on a woman....all ya gotta do is spit on her back! NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1372836603

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:39 am

Quote :
Bunch of fakers

Jon, since when did you start trash talking your ratbirds?????

Where have you been???? There has been no one to pick on! Nice to see you!

NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:22 am

Gingerchip wrote:
There has been no one to pick on!

Not true.

Bagz continues putting his foot in his mouth in the "Out of Context Thread". NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  615811646

Truck still has a filthy ginger pelt that can burn your retinas. :sickie:

VA is still trying to out-smoke Willie Nelson. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1335507402

Galax has buck teeth from sucking on things too much in his youth. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  263681790

Wally can't shake the Busch Light stigma no matter how many Yuenglings he drinks. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  4132052997

And the fat guy takes more abuse than everyone combined. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  2063091802

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:38 am

That's because fat guys have so much to pick on.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:42 am

stlrtruck wrote:

And gingers are the new lepers to be reviled and banished.

Back to top Go down
CapLovesTroyP43

CapLovesTroyP43

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:

Not true.

Bagz continues putting his foot in his mouth in the "Out of Context Thread". NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  615811646

VA is still trying to out-smoke Willie Nelson. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1335507402

Galax has buck teeth from sucking on things too much in his youth. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  263681790

Wally can't shake the Busch Light stigma no matter how many Yuenglings he drinks. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  4132052997

And the fat guy takes more abuse than everyone combined. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  2063091802

THANK YOU for leaving me outta this one! Shew, whatta narrow escape!!!! NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1549491426

"WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY. WE WILL UNLEASH HELL" MIKE TOMLIN

NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  2480670802 NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  2287965686 NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1948569602

FREEDOM...NOT COMMUNISM!!!! :old glory: :old glory: :old glory:

"AND OUR QB WEARS THE NUMBER SEVEN" RICH BANKS

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON... NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1645253483 NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1645253483 NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1645253483
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
Gingerchip wrote:

Not true.

NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1549491426

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Buddha Bus wrote:
stlrtruck wrote:

And gingers are the new lepers to be reviled and banished.

You're just biased towards Gingers....hater!

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Buddha - I would NEVER pick on you. I can't pick on Wally either since he made me my signature pic.

I was just reading comments from around the NFL on Sanders "fake". You know, it is very possible that he had a muscle spasm that quickly subsided. I just finished studying muscle physiology and most spasms/cramps only last 2-5 minutes and then the muscle quickly relaxes. Do I think he was faking? Probably. However, no one can say for certain unless he had an EMG hookup at that exact moment. So personally, I think this fine is B.S. -- unless you are God and can get into his sarcomere, then no one can point a finger and say "liar liar pants on fire". The next thing you know GODdell will be telling people that they don't really have the flu or headache.

I read where Sanders is appealing this decision -- good for him.

NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 am

Gingerchip wrote:
Buddha - I would NEVER pick on you. I can't pick on Wally either since he made me my signature pic.

Ahhh, you're one of the good ones, Ginger. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  941308610

But feel free to kick Wally in the nuts as much as you like. He actually enjoys it no matter how much he might protest. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  3798349058

See, Truck. I'm not biased towards all Gingers. NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  2087824411 NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  1890901109

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.    NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.  Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL fines Steelers, Sanders.
Page 1 of 1