Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeLewis making name for himself Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Lewis making name for himself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Lewis making name for himself Empty
PostSubject: Lewis making name for himself   Lewis making name for himself EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:37 pm

By Mark Kaboly

Keenan Lewis was quick to answer the question.

Will a game-changing performance against one of the top receivers in the league in Cincinnati‘s A.J. Green on Sunday at Heinz Field propel Lewis to another level that could result in a hefty contract at the end of the year?

“I am not going to take it like that,” Lewis said. “I am going to take it one game at a time and see where I go from there.”

But make no mistake, when you match up one-on-one all over the field with arguably the best receiver in the NFL in a game with your playoff hopes on the line, it could go a long way in securing Lewis, a free-agent-to-be, a nice contract in the offseason.

“He knows what is at stake,” teammate and childhood friend Mike Wallace said. “This can be a very, very big thing for him. If he goes and has a good game, it could put him where he wants to be.”

And that would be among some of the most sought-after free agent corners in the league during this offseason, a list that includes big names such as Brent Grimes, Tracy Porter, Quentin Jammer, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Sheldon Brown and Terence Newman.

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/3172445-74/lewis-league-game#ixzz2FkDw0kHs
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Lewis making name for himself
Page 1 of 1