Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)

Go down 
+3
Galax Steeler
Drizztbob
Wallace108
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) Empty
PostSubject: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) Gameday_header_bengals_45793

Be sure to check out the chat and live game page during the game. To access the chat, click on the picture below:

To access the live game page, which includes the chat, PM a request to a mod or admin.

The chat is universal. It's the same chat regardless of which page you are viewing it on. During the game, most of us will be on the chat. After the game, the chat will be shut down and we'll return here to the Steelers forum for post-game discussions.

This thread will remain open, and anyone who doesn't want to participate in the chat can post here during the game.

HERE WE GO!! Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 3056903510

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm firing up this thread early this week because I'm pumped up. We know the importance of this game. Let's roll.

And of course, this is the first game of the season that won't be televised in my area. I'll be heading over to Burgboy's house to watch it. At least then if we lose, I can keep him from jumping off his roof. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 1797695198

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:59 am

I don't know whether to start drinking heavily now, or AFTER the game. Thoughts?

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:03 am

Drizztbob wrote:
I don't know whether to start drinking heavily now, or AFTER the game. Thoughts?

A. Before.
B. After.
C. Both.

When in doubt, always go with C.

Back to top Go down
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Drizztbob wrote:

A. Before.
B. After.
C. Both.

Truly a man who knows his drinking priorities, and how I passed most of my multiple choice tests in college...

Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:06 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Drizztbob wrote:

A. Before.
B. After.
C. Both.

Agreed I am having my Sunday morning red eye now as we speek.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:59 am

Two hours until kickoff. It's time for me to go to the store and get a few things done before the game. I'm watching the game at a friend's house and won't have computer access, so I won't be doing in game chatting today. Everyone enjoy the game, and I'll be back later today to either celebrate or bitch. Hopefully, we'll be celebrating.

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 2287965686

Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:02 am

Have fun Wally hope you enjoy the game

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:38 am

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 560846_10151340967789905_426418001_n

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:05 pm

Let's go Steelers!!!

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm assuming Wally was referencing BurghBoy from HERE. If that's the case, I bet he had a LOT of fun listening to the Ben comments today. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 1664291743

CapLovesTroyP43

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:42 pm

That's a great pic Bayz! I'm going to use that for wallpaper on my computer next Sunday. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 2185032793

"WE WILL NOT GO GENTLY. WE WILL UNLEASH HELL" MIKE TOMLIN

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 2480670802 Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 2287965686 Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 1948569602

FREEDOM...NOT COMMUNISM!!!! :old glory: :old glory: :old glory:

"AND OUR QB WEARS THE NUMBER SEVEN" RICH BANKS

CAP'S FAVORITE ICON... Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 1645253483 Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 1645253483 Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 1645253483
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:07 pm

bayz101 wrote:
I'm assuming Wally was referencing BurghBoy from HERE. If that's the case, I bet he had a LOT of fun listening to the Ben comments today. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 1664291743
I can assure you that Burgboy cursed out Ben throughout the game. And I was right with him. When Ben got hurt, I was hoping to see Batch come in. Why? Because Batch would play within the game and wouldn't lose it. At that moment in time, I honestly thought , as crazy as it sounds, that Batch gave us a better chance to win than Ben did. Would we have won if Batch would have come in? We'll never know. But I do know that Ben cost us the game, two games in a row actually, with bad throws. I don't know what's going on with him, I really don't. But he's a veteran quarterback. He's won two Super Bowls. But quarterbacks who are supposed to be elite don't lose back-to-back must-win games with interceptions like that.

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Maybe his new baby is keeping him up all night. Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) 2087824411

OR maybe, just maybe, the whole Haley-BB relationship is worse than thought! Bring back Arians! Bring back Ward! Bring back Farrior! Bring back the Bus! Ohhh...hell...bring back Bradshaw, Noll, and the entire 70s team!

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Now that I've cooled down a little bit, it's pretty clear to me that the offensive line chose TODAY to NOT block for him whatsoever, and some of his worst throws we're forced and off balance. As for Haley and Ben, I noticed one time where Ben pretty much waved Haley off and shook his head, so i'm assuming that relationship isn't great. I'm not sure I blame Ben, though. His audibles seemed to be more effective than Haley's run-run-pass scheme.

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:49 pm

The thing that really pisses me off is that Ben's last pick was throw into THEIR side of the field, and the defense allowed Dalton to burn them. Can't say much, though. The defense was fighting hard all day. I just think that's a bad time to play light coverage.

PostSubject: Re: Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)   Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tailgating and Game thread (Steelers vs. Bengals)
Page 1 of 1