Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeThere is no hope for the Universe Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

There is no hope for the Universe

Go down 
+3
Bays
SteelCityMom
Gingerchip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

There is no hope for the Universe Empty
PostSubject: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Gingerchip........ledge......1.....2....3.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh There is no hope for the Universe 1283067935

My ultimate nightmare has come to fruition. The dreaded Harblow bowl. OMG I'm sick to my stomach There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472

I don't think I'll be able to stomach the SB this year. Anyone see Lewis on the ground praying after the game? JH smug ugly ass face?

As my mama told me....there is always a silver lining in every dark cloud. For example....Brady hanging his head as he walked off the field. And more importantly, ONE OF THE HARBAUGH'S HAVE TO LOSE THE SUPER BOWL There is no hope for the Universe 2573146105

Now......for whom to cheer? The whiners will tie us at six and my God there are so many bandwagon fans out here. But cheer for the Rats? Unthinkable.

I think I will crawl into bed and wake up the beginning of next season.

Maybe this will light a fire under the Steeler's asses.

There is no hope for the Universe We_bel10
Back to top Go down
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 pm

I doubt I'll even watch the game itself...but I'll swallow my fan greed and hope the 9ers win. I won't be able to stomach the Ray Lewis destiny story for years to come.

Screw this Superbowl. I will be spending the day watching hockey...maybe waste 4 hours of my life watching a bootleg version of The Hobbit in the evening. The Superbowl has literally never felt this icky to me before.

Last edited by SteelCityMom on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forums.steelersfever.com/
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Ravens WILL win it, and this will be the longest fucking offseason of my life.

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Ok....I was trolling the Pat's fan forum to hear them cry.

They want the whiners to win for a few reasons: 1) They hate the Ravens (understandably), and 2) THEY WANT THE WHINERS TO TIE THE STEELERS FOR #6

After some thought, I have to go with (however sickening it may be) the Ravens. I will have no ammunition when the 49er fans harass me about the Steelers and I put out my five fingers and the middle one of my other hand and ask "got six"?? One Pat's fan even said that we robbed Jimbo Harblow of a SB appearance with spotty officiating when he played at Three Rivers.

No.....I can live with the purple browns screaming we have two. I cannot live with the Whiners screaming we have six. There is no hope for the Universe 1505004552

There is no hope for the Universe We_bel10
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Baltimore will win the Super Bowl, and I'd rather them win it then the Niners.

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:39 pm

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
JonM229

JonM229

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 am

My favorite photo from last night:

There is no hope for the Universe 130120221447-anquan-boldin-single-image-cut
Anquan Boldin pointing and laughing at Devin McCourty after scoring his first TD

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:32 pm

this totally suck. just because i dont want the niners to tie us with six rings......go rats There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:36 am

Not sure yet here comes the puke bowl.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm sure none of you have heard this yet, but Jim Harbaugh and John Harbaugh are brothers. And they'll be facing each other in the Super Bowl. This is a great story, and I look forward to hearing it every minute of every day for the next two weeks. There is no hope for the Universe 1647293567

There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472 There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472 There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472 There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472 There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472 There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472 There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472 There is no hope for the Universe 2744185472

The only thing I can be thankful for is that it's not the Ravens vs. the Cowboys. At least there's that.

I'm definitely not rooting for them, but deep down, I think it might be better if the Ravens win. The only positives to the 49ers winning is that it would mean the Raven's didn't win. But a Raven's victory would have at least 3 possible positives:

1. It would keep the 49ers from getting their sixth Lombardi.
2. It looks good for the AFC North.
3. Maybe it'll light a fire under the Steelers' collective asses.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no hope for the Universe   There is no hope for the Universe Empty

Back to top Go down

There is no hope for the Universe
Page 1 of 1