Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTorrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Torrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

Torrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother Empty
PostSubject: Torrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother   Torrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 am

Sunday's AFC Championship Game loss to the Baltimore Ravens has brought out the worst in a handful of New England

Torrey Smith claims he was the subject of angry tweets from Patriots* supporters taunting the Ravens wideout for the death of his younger brother. Tevin Jones passed away after a motorcycle accident in September, an event that united Baltimore's locker room.

"Played a lot of games since my brothers death and I never received as many rude tweets after a win than Sunday...yet NE fans cry about class," Smith tweeted Tuesday.

Patriots* fans were up in arms over comments by Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs, who shredded New England after the game.

"These are the most arrogant (expletive) in the world," Suggs said.

Twitter can be a comfortable home to classless, vapid behavior. It's better to expect the worst, but anyone going after Smith for the death of a family member has outdone Suggs by a country mile.

The fierce rivalry between these two teams is one of the best in the NFL. Some of the antics surrounding the game itself we could do without

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000129704/article/torrey-smith-Pats*-fans-taunted-me-over-dead-brother

stlrtruck

Torrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother   Torrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:40 am

I'm sorry but there are a lot of fans across the board who are vile, ignorant, classless groups of individuals.

It's one thing to taunt a player during a game, about the game, but to involve a member of his family (living or dead) crosses the line.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Torrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down

Torrey Smith: Pats* fans taunted me over dead brother
Page 1 of 1