Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeUPDATE: Steelers release Colon Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

UPDATE: Steelers release Colon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

UPDATE: Steelers release Colon Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: Steelers release Colon   UPDATE: Steelers release Colon EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Joe Linta, the agent for left guard Willie Colon, says the Steelers have told him they currently plan to do nothing with his contract at the moment and they have not asked for a reduction, Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.

Colon is due a salary of $5.5 million this year.
Back to top Go down
fer69

fer69

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Steelers release Colon   UPDATE: Steelers release Colon EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:56 pm

I hope this is not true

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Steelers release Colon   UPDATE: Steelers release Colon EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm torn about this. Willie can be a great guard, he really can. He opens up holes for the running game and blocks well in the passing game, but he cant' stay healthy. I honestly would cut him because of how much money has been put into him and he continues to get injured. If this is true, I hope he can stay healthy.

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Steelers release Colon   UPDATE: Steelers release Colon EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:52 am

If he could cut back on his penalties and take a pay cut then I would say yes. He makes some of the stupidest penalties at some of the worst times. As Steelerdude said he can't even stay healthy.

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Steelers release Colon   UPDATE: Steelers release Colon EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Galax Steeler wrote:
If he could cut back on his penalties and take a pay cut then I would say yes. He makes some of the stupidest penalties at some of the worst times. As Steelerdude said he can't even stay healthy.

Amen!

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Kornbread

Kornbread

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Steelers release Colon   UPDATE: Steelers release Colon EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Steelers Release Guard Willie Colon

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Steelers-Release-Guard-Willie-Colon/51fb600b-8a4b-4b52-a8d0-3ae0f7918ed0

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

On 12/02/2012 the Steelers beat the Ravens with their 3rd string QB! Charlie Batch! AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Steelers release Colon   UPDATE: Steelers release Colon Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Steelers release Colon
Page 1 of 1