Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers' Colon happy to be 'home' Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home' Empty
PostSubject: Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home'   Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home' EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:05 am

Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:45 pm | Updated: 12:00 am, Sun Jul 31, 2011.

LATROBE — There are many more steps that Willie Colon must take on his way back from a torn Achilles tendon before he’s completely in-step with his teammates.

But the most unpleasant one in Colon’s mind is out of the way, and the echo from the sigh of relief he must have emitted when it was completed still seems to reverberate around the St. Vincent campus. Colon signed a five-year, $29 million deal on Thursday, a process Colon said he was pleased was over.

“I don’t like the negotiating process, but I’m happy,” he said. “I’m here with my guys. I’m here with my coach. This is home for me so I’m happy.”

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/steelers/steelers-colon-happy-to-be-home/article_57f71e7c-84fa-57d9-930e-75f5a4f2ebf6.html

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home'   Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home' EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 am

Happy to be home and playing like you're happy to be home....two different stories.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home' 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
siss
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home'   Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home' EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:06 am

If he gets the stud QB hurt...I swear I will fly to Pittsburgh and take his job myself!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home'   Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home' Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers' Colon happy to be 'home'
Page 1 of 1