Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!

Go down 
+14
IowaSteeler927
Galax Steeler
Steelerella
solardave
Bays
SteelersYak
Lady Steel
fer69
steelerdude15
effyou515
Gingerchip
stlrtruck
Wallace108
Tim Lumber
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim Lumber
Xtreme Newb

TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! Empty
PostSubject: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:35 am

2 Years ago, i STOMPED every damn Squeelers fans FACE in the MUD who stepped up. I was banned from everysite cause what else could they do....WHEN THEY couldnt out talk me. NATE BAYS....you wanna call me out? Let me tell you something NERD....the Ravens just won the SUPER BOWL....Ray Lewis ended Hines Ward's career when he knocked him out LOL, your little back up QB cried like a little B*tch cause you guys finally beat us after being stomped 3 times in a row.

I have ONE LAST WAR in my blood. And im seriously letting you LOSERS know....DO NOT COMMENT to impress your friends lol. DONT DO IT....ask around first. OK, cause i will RUIN your life on here. I will embarass you so bad, you might want to put some cement shoes on and drown yourself in that sh*tty water they call 3 rivers the home of the water rats.

WHY do i hate Pittsburgh aka Sh*ttsburgh, they got me FIRED at 2 newspapers where i was writing at. THEY ruined my writing career. And when you do that....i RUIN YOU. So Go HIDE TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 611739232 lock the doors TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 2744185472 cause i wanna throw up on your faces.

And grab some TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 2893009358 cause Memorial Day at 10pm...im gonna school people like NEVER before seen in internet history. Paybacks a B*tch!! You got something to say...I ADVISE YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, or i will grab my YELLOW SQUELLER towel after i wipe my *ss with it, and shove it down your throat......I DARE YOU TO STEP UP. You just awoke the sleeping giant!
Tim "Trailer Park Trash" Lumber
Back to top Go down
Tim Lumber
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:41 am

I didnt think no one had nothing to say.....thats right just like the Ravens silenced you all....from Baltimore i say Shhhhhhhhh!!
Back to top Go down
Tim Lumber
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:46 am

There afraid.....no wonder you wimps waive a yellow chicken towell...hahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:08 am

Tim Lumber wrote:
WHY do i hate Pittsburgh aka Sh*ttsburgh, they got me FIRED at 2 newspapers where i was writing at. THEY ruined my writing career.
As an editor at a newspaper, I can assure you it wasn't Steelers fans who derailed your writing career. Your lack of intelligence and creativity is matched by your lack of writing skills.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:38 am

So finally after the ratbirds win a SB you show your face out in public. Was it the fact that the Steelers made it to 3 SBs and laid waste to the ratbirds on their way to doing it? Or was it the simple fact that you have realized, even though the ratbirds lucked out with Flacco at QB and won the SB last year that the Steelers are still the better team?

Or maybe, just maybe, you like the abusive attention you receive.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Quote :
I didnt think no one had nothing to say

Not only a double negative --- but a triple negative!!! Do they teach basic grammar in the murder capital?

Seriously, is this deranged dude for real or some 12 year old troll?

TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 227071714

TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! We_bel10
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:33 am

Gingerchip wrote:

Quote :
I didnt think no one had nothing to say

Not only a double negative --- but a triple negative!!! Do they teach basic grammar in the murder capital?

Seriously, is this deranged dude for real or some 12 year old troll?

TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 227071714

Oh, Ginger, don't ignore this TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 2937254162, he's like one of those clown punching bags when you were a kid. You punch it as hard as you can and it keeps coming back for me.

Lumber, while somewhat confusing and difficult to understand at times, is harmless. He talks like a big boy, types like a child, and is so embarrassing, even his own fanbase doesn't want him.

We usually keep him around for entertainment purposes only.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 3056903510

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:36 am

stlrtruck wrote:
even his own fanbase doesn't want him.
TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 1664291743 That's true. I've seen Ravens fans tear him apart. One thing Steelers fans and Ravens fans can agree on ... Limpber is an idiot.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Tue May 28, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:50 pm

TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! RavenslifesucksBIG2.1

TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 7379895_f520
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Tim Lumber wrote:
2 Years ago, i STOMPED every damn Squeelers fans FACE in the MUD who stepped up. I was banned from everysite cause what else could they do....WHEN THEY couldnt out talk me. NATE BAYS....you wanna call me out? Let me tell you something NERD....the Ravens just won the SUPER BOWL....Ray Lewis ended Hines Ward's career when he knocked him out LOL, your little back up QB cried like a little B*tch cause you guys finally beat us after being stomped 3 times in a row.

I have ONE LAST WAR in my blood. And im seriously letting you LOSERS know....DO NOT COMMENT to impress your friends lol. DONT DO IT....ask around first. OK, cause i will RUIN your life on here. I will embarass you so bad, you might want to put some cement shoes on and drown yourself in that sh*tty water they call 3 rivers the home of the water rats.

WHY do i hate Pittsburgh aka Sh*ttsburgh, they got me FIRED at 2 newspapers where i was writing at. THEY ruined my writing career. And when you do that....i RUIN YOU. So Go HIDE TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 611739232 lock the doors TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 2744185472 cause i wanna throw up on your faces.

And grab some TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 2893009358 cause Memorial Day at 10pm...im gonna school people like NEVER before seen in internet history. Paybacks a B*tch!! You got something to say...I ADVISE YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, or i will grab my YELLOW SQUELLER towel after i wipe my *ss with it, and shove it down your throat......I DARE YOU TO STEP UP. You just awoke the sleeping giant!
Tim "Trailer Park Trash" Lumber
TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! Gameplan
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:58 pm

For those of you who don't know Tim Lumber, he's quite the legend on other boards. Mainly, he's a legend in his own mind as he considers himself the greatest sports writer to ever grace the Interwebs. Sadly, he did have a blog on the Baltimore Sun's website, which only goes to show how mentally unstable the entire city of Baltimore truly is. Here's one of his blogs: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img42/7137/tlalbum.jpg

The best part is the reader comments.

Quote :
Tim

I am a Ravens fan and you are an idiot. Your story is a rambling mess about going to your Dad's, getting drunk on cheap beer and surfing the net. Next time collect your thoughts before grabbing the beer.

Quote :
This guy is a joke.

Quote :
I think it is nice that Sam is letting a middle school journalism student "intern" by writing columns for the blog. Kid is gaining some valuable experience.

Oh ... he's not in middle school?

Quote :
I hate news.google.com for linking me to this...

Quote :
Sam,

Hope you have a good exit strategy for this joke. Otherwise it's a dud...

Quote :
Wow I cant believe a baltimore newspaper would let garbled trash like this on their site. It has horrid english, incoheriant thoughts, and its isnt funny or thought provoking at all.

I pity this wannabe writer. I cant see him holding down a job...ever.

Quote :
I must admit I have no dog in the Steelers/Ravens fight but this particular blog entry is atrocious.

Even when Sam blogs about urinals his grammar and writing style pours out golden. Tim Lumber? Not so much.

I would recommend asking someone to proofread your writing but I fear there isn't much that can be done to improve senseless drivel. May God have mercy on your Ravens-jaded soul.

Quote :
Sam, IF this guy is your replacement, the Sun is in deeper trouble then I thought.
Quote :

I see that Mr. Lumber (aptly named) is identified as a "guest columnist" much in the same way that "dramatic reenactments" are labelled to clearly distinguish them as cheap imitations of the real thing. The only thing that Mr. Lumber has acheived with his imbecilic (and I'm being generous here) "article" is to strengthen the case for compulsary euthanasia and sterilization programs.

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:59 pm

I can't believe Timmah is back. He is like a computer virus that plagues computer after computer. The funny thing is that he is always put in his place and loses each time.

TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSELtwTNJNpPWBHiN-KsY1hNGjdI2zpAw13apkWxTG1EqF0t414lA

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 pm

So.... where did he go?

fer69

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:54 pm

This guys is funny !!

F@(k Wallace.. Throw it to Miller
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 am

steelerdude15 wrote:
So.... where did he go?
Back to the trailer park with his tail between his legs. TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 2087824411

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:24 am

Welp... Its been over a month and he still hasn't showed up.

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:21 am

Maybe he stopped drinking and doing drugs and the brain cells kicked in. Reminded him of the abuse he took at his last attempt, then he decided he's better off keeping away from Steelers fans.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:00 am

steelerdude15 wrote:
Perhaps he violated his parole and is in jail. TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 2087824411 

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:03 am

Wallace108 wrote:
steelerdude15 wrote:
Perhaps he violated his parole and is in jail. TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 2087824411 

Must be back in with Joe Moko or whatever that guy was called. TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 1797695198 

Lady Steel

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:39 am

Good grief. Timmah Lumber was going to wage a war here, too? And then didn't show? Bummer. Seems to be his M.O., though.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:22 am

Lady Steel wrote:
Good grief.  Timmah Lumber was going to wage a war here, too?  And then didn't show?  Bummer.  Seems to be his M.O., though.  

Limpber is the ultimate troll tease. He shows up every few years, promises a battle to end all battles, provides a few days of entertainment, and then slinks back to the trailer park while we all clamor for more of his delusional drivel.

Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Can he please come back an make one final hurrah?

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:23 pm

SteelersYak wrote:

Not sure when he's up for parole. TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! 2087824411

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:43 pm

SteelersYak wrote:

I can make this happen.

Bays

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 6:45 pm

The word is out..

PostSubject: Re: TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!   TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR! Empty

Back to top Go down

TIM LUMBER: Memorial Day SQUEELER FANS....10pm ONE LAST WAR!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next