Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAsk The Steelers: Isaac Redman Part 1 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Ask The Steelers: Isaac Redman Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Ask The Steelers: Isaac Redman Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ask The Steelers: Isaac Redman Part 1   Ask The Steelers: Isaac Redman Part 1 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 am

Teresa Varley
Steelers.com

From Ian Spare: What are your thoughts on the competition at running back and how are you preparing to win the competition?
Isaac Redman: Every year there is competition. Each year they bring in new guys at each position. You just have to be ready. I plan on coming in to training camp 10 pounds lighter and am working on getting faster. I have already worked with a speed coach and my goal is to get faster.

From Scott Tozzi: Can the Steelers effectively use you, Jonathan Dwyer, and Le’Veon Bell?
Isaac Redman: I believe so. We want to get back to running the football at a high level. Last year we fell short of that. Hopefully with the addition of Le’Veon we can get this show on the road.

From Sarah Lance:
What were your overall thoughts on the running game last year? Were you disappointed with the productivity game in and game out?
Isaac Redman: I was disappointed individually, struggling with injuries. We had our spurts. We had a couple of games where we looked great and a couple where we looked awful. We need to be more consistent.

From Brian Longmire:
Do you think the Steelers should implement more screen passes to running backs to slow down the pass rushers and keep Ben Roethlisberger healthy?
Isaac Redman: I can’t say what we should do as far as the offense, but we have implemented the running backs into the passing game a lot more under Coach (Todd) Haley.

READ MORE: http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Ask-The-Steelers-Isaac-Redman-Part-1/135fb950-ada9-4878-8d48-f3cbb10b169a

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Ask The Steelers: Isaac Redman Part 1
Page 1 of 1