Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWhy I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fer69

fer69

Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman  Empty
PostSubject: Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman    Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman  EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:03 pm

The last few weeks there has been a lot of talk about Rashard Mendenhall vs. Isaac Redman. I have been very vocal about my love for Redman, but I do give credit to Mendenhall where credit is due. I thought about making this a post about that battle, but I am not going to. I just am writing this to show you one of the reasons I love Redman and why you should too.

Sir Redman is not a back with burner speed and he is not an athletic freak. He is just tenacious and has a very high motor. I would also say he has some power to his style, but some people would probably disagree with that. Anyway, Redman's ability to flex his intangibles took him from a Undrafted Free Agent to the secondary back on the world class Steelers football team. Willie Parker did the same thing, but it was FWP's blazing speed and Bettis injury that brought him into the limelight. I would argue that Redman had to fight a lot harder to get his spot.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2011/10/25/2512648/why-i-love-pittsburgh-steelers-h-back-isaac-redman
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman    Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 am

It's no secret that I love me some Redman. Is he ready to be a feature back? Don't know. We might get to find out next season.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman    Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman  EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 am

Don't forget the "suddeness and glide"! Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman  1797695198

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman    Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I Love Pittsburgh Steelers H-Back Isaac Redman
Page 1 of 1