Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGarth Brooks Christmas Box Set Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set Empty
PostSubject: Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set   Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:55 pm

So for Christmas I asked for, and received the Garth Brooks Box Set. He's got 4 CDs where he sings classic songs from different genres of music. He did a great job on those CDs and then on the 5th CD it's a 2 disc set of his classics with a DVD of most of the same songs. Then there is a DVD of his concert in Las Vegas.

I've gotta say, I forgot how good his music is, and I played the set while I was cleaning up after the holidays, and I barely realized I was working.

I'm impressed with the compilation of songs all around. Too bad he's not doing concerts anymore.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set   Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:50 pm

I used to listen to Garth Brooks a lot back in my college days but haven't listened to him in quite a few years. I'd like to hear some new music from him, but I wouldn't want to invest that much money in a box set.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set   Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:42 pm

I think there's only 4 new songs on the entire box set, but it's the combination of him singing old school songs in different genres, then his list of classics. The DVDs are a nice touch, and I can't wait to watch the DVD for his concert in Las Vegas.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set   Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set Empty

Back to top Go down

Garth Brooks Christmas Box Set
Page 1 of 1