Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
effyou515

effyou515

‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers Empty
PostSubject: ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers   ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 5:40 pm

https://triblive.com/sports/young-pup-antoine-brooks-fit-in-during-nfl-debut-on-defense-for-steelers/

Quote :
One of Mike Tomlin’s favorite expressions is “two dogs, one bone.” He uses it in regards to creating a competitive environment on his team as players compete for playing time.

That certainly applies to Antoine Brooks. But the canine references don’t stop there for the rookie from Maryland.

“He calls me, ‘Young Pup,’ ” Brooks said of Tomlin. “That’s my nickname from him. I like it. I’m just a young dog growing, and I will soon be that grown-up dog he wants me to be.”

The 5-foot-11, 210-pound Brooks was considered a safety when drafted out of Maryland, but his strength is an “in the box”-style player, which would lend itself to a hybrid linebacker.

looks like the Steelers has a good young player in Antoine Brooks.

wonder how the woke people would take it if a white head coach make dog references for a black player? ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers   ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:39 am

I wonder if this Young Pup is ready to naw on some ratbird bones?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers   ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 4:52 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
I wonder if this Young Pup is ready to naw on some ratbird bones?

going ratbird huntin, hope the Steelers found the LB/S they been looking for.

And once again the truth is found

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers   ‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

‘Young Pup’ Antoine Brooks fit in during NFL debut on defense for Steelers
Page 1 of 1