Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTop 5 NFL QB's Under 30 Years Old  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Top 5 NFL QB's Under 30 Years Old

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Top 5 NFL QB's Under 30 Years Old  Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 NFL QB's Under 30 Years Old    Top 5 NFL QB's Under 30 Years Old  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 am

by Bruce Raffel

ESPN Radio had a segment on Saturday morning discussing the NFL's top five quarterbacks under 30 years of age. NFL Draft guru and Baltimore's own Mel Kiper, Jr. along with host Dari Nowkhah ranked their own top five and agreed in order on the top four. However, they disagreed on the fifth best QB under 30 years old, with Kiper pegging Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco for that spot but Nowkhah tabbing Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Josh Freeman.

Both guys top four were in order from #1 to #4, Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers, Pittsburgh Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger, San Diego Chargers' Philip Rivers and Atlanta Falcons' Matt Ryan. Personally, I have to disagree with the top spot, as difficult as it it for me being a Ravens fan to state that I would rank the Steelers' Roethlisberger over the Packers' Rodgers. While Rodgers did beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl, Ben still has two rings and three Super Bowl appearances and Rodgers really only has had one or two great seasons in his career. His numbers are good, but all Big Ben seems to do is find a way to win, as ugly as it may seem.

http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2011/6/27/2245230/top-5-nfl-qbs-under-30-years-old

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/

Top 5 NFL QB's Under 30 Years Old
Page 1 of 1