Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents Empty
PostSubject: Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents   Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:01 am

Posted by Mike Wilkening

Though the Steelers didn’t select a quarterback in the 2014 NFL Draft, they did add one afterwards.

The club announced Saturday it had reached agreements with 10 undrafted free agents, including Cincinnati quarterback Brendon Kay.

Kay (6-4, 228) completed 262-of-395 passes for 3,302 yards with 22 TDs and 12 interceptions in 2013 for the Bearcats.

Bruce Gradkowski and Landry Jones are the Steelers’ primary backups to starter Ben Roethlisberger.

The Steelers also agreed with these undrafted free agents: Stanford defensive back Devon Carrington, Youngstown State offensive lineman Chris Elkins, Wisconsin defensive end Ethan Hemer, UAB offensive tackle Kaycee Ike, Shepherd linebacker Howard Jones, Stanford defensive end Josh Mauro, Louisville defensive tackle Roy Philon, East Carolina offensive guard Will Simmons and Missouri tight end Eric Waters.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/11/steelers-agree-with-10-undrafted-free-agents/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents   Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:25 am

I went to the same school as Howard Jones. It is exciting to see him get a chance with my favorite team.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents   Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:59 am

stlrtruck wrote:
I went to the same school as Howard Jones.  It is exciting to see him get a chance with my favorite team.

I went to the same school as Anthony Smith. It was fun cheering for the hometown guy on Sundays ... and then things went south in a hurry.  Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents 294855916 

The chances of Jones making the team are very slim, but as I always like to say ... stranger things have happened. At least he gets an opportunity.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents   Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers agree with 10 undrafted free agents
Page 1 of 1