Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeTraining camp schedule revealed Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Training camp schedule revealed

Go down 
+3
Wallace108
solardave
stlrtruck
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Training camp schedule revealed Empty
PostSubject: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:02 pm

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Training-camp-schedule-set/9004f109-8127-4b8d-80a8-c31e5d29dac5

Steelers 2014 Training Camp Schedule
DATE PRACTICE SCHEDULE
Friday, July 25 All players report by 4 p.m.
Saturday, July 26 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Sunday, July 27 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Monday, July 28 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Tuesday, July 29 Players Day Off - no Steelers' practice
Wednesday, July 30 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Thursday, July 31 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Friday, August 1 7 p.m. Night Practice at Latrobe's Memorial Stadium
Saturday, August 2 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Sunday, August 3 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Monday, August 4 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Tuesday, August 5 Players Day Off - no Steelers' practice
Wednesday, August 6 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Thursday, August 7 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Friday, August 8 No Steelers' practice - team travels
Saturday, August 9 First Preseason Game at N.Y. Giants (7:30 p.m., KDKA-TV)
Sunday, August 10 Players Day Off - no Steelers' practice
Monday, August 11 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Tuesday, August 12 2:55 p.m. and open to public
Wednesday, August 13 2:55 p.m. joint practice with Buffalo Bills, open to public
Thursday, August 14 5:30 p.m. evening practice at Saint Vincent College with Buffalo Bills, open to public
Friday, August 15 No Steelers' practice
Saturday, August 16 Camp Breaks - Second Preseason Game vs. Buffalo Bills (7:30 p.m., KDKA-TV)
Thursday, August 21 Third Preseason Game at Philadelphia Eagles (7:30 p.m., KDKA-TV)
Thursday, August 28 Fourth Preseason Game vs. Carolina Panthers (7:30 p.m., KDKA-TV)

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Training camp schedule revealed 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:47 am

My oldest brother lives just a few miles from St. Vincents. He reports in and we call him Rainman. Training camp schedule revealed 2981382511 
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 12:41 pm

solardave wrote:
My oldest brother lives just a few miles from St. Vincents. He reports in and we call him Rainman. Training camp schedule revealed 2981382511 

And you haven't forced him to join the Xtreme family yet?  Training camp schedule revealed 3939274466 

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:18 am

Wallace108 wrote:
solardave wrote:

And you haven't forced him to join the Xtreme family yet?  Training camp schedule revealed 3939274466 

I've tried Wally. This remains a mystery to me because every time we talk my wife asks if we talked about anything else but the Steelers. Training camp schedule revealed 1797695198  We're going up to Pa. for our family reunion in 2 weeks and I'll work on him (and my other brother) then. Maybe I'll use the old "and you call yourself a fan" technique. Might work.
Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Ahhh man.......I sure hope I get excepted into the two schools I'm applying to in Pitt.

I want to move back so much as I will be able to attend training camp!

I won't have to worry anymore about being arrested for stalking since Hines is no longer on the team

Training camp schedule revealed We_bel10
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:16 pm

solardave wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
solardave wrote:

I've tried Wally. This remains a mystery to me because every time we talk my wife asks if we talked about anything else but the Steelers. Training camp schedule revealed 1797695198  We're going up to Pa. for our family reunion in 2 weeks and I'll work on him (and my other brother) then. Maybe I'll use the old "and you call yourself a fan" technique. Might work.

Let them know, we here at Steelers Xtreme don't think they can actually talk intelligently about Steelers football and that's why they haven't joined...  Training camp schedule revealed 1549491426   Training camp schedule revealed 1664291743 

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Training camp schedule revealed 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Galax Steeler

Galax Steeler

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:14 am

Wallace108 wrote:
solardave wrote:

I love your sig Wallace nice job!

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Galax Steeler wrote:

Thanks, Galax. Training camp schedule revealed 230572241

solardave wrote:
I've tried Wally. This remains a mystery to me because every time we talk my wife asks if we talked about anything else but the Steelers. Training camp schedule revealed 1797695198 We're going up to Pa. for our family reunion in 2 weeks and I'll work on him (and my other brother) then. Maybe I'll use the old "and you call yourself a fan" technique. Might work.

With social sites like Twitter and Facebook, message boards aren't as popular as they used to be. Personally, I like message boards better because everything is more structured and over time, you build a community of friends. But I can understand why a lot of people prefer Twitter and Facebook.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Galax Steeler wrote:

Thanks, Galax. Training camp schedule revealed 230572241

solardave wrote:
I've tried Wally. This remains a mystery to me because every time we talk my wife asks if we talked about anything else but the Steelers. Training camp schedule revealed 1797695198  We're going up to Pa. for our family reunion in 2 weeks and I'll work on him (and my other brother) then. Maybe I'll use the old "and you call yourself a fan" technique. Might work.

With social sites like Twitter and Facebook, message boards aren't as popular as they used to be. Personally, I like message boards better because everything is more structured and over time, you build a community of friends. But I can understand why a lot of people prefer Twitter and Facebook.

Twitter is very limited, obviously. Anyone who wants in-depth discussion about ANYTHING knows Twitter isn't the right place. Facebook? It's OK for discussion. Not nearly as convenient as a message board. I'll still always prefer message boards to social media websites like Twitter and Facebook.

I second the signature, by the way. Nicely done.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:36 pm

bayz101 wrote:
Twitter is very limited, obviously. Anyone who wants in-depth discussion about ANYTHING knows Twitter isn't the right place. Facebook? It's OK for discussion. Not nearly as convenient as a message board. I'll still always prefer message boards to social media websites like Twitter and Facebook.  

Not the best analogy, but Twitter and Facebook are like eating at McDonald's. Message boards are like eating at a nice restaurant. Either way, you're eating food. Some people like a nice meal, while others like fast food. To each his own, I guess. But I agree with you, Bagz ... I'll take a message board over Twitter and Facebook any day.

bayz101 wrote:

Thanks, Bagz. Although, it should look familiar since I just swapped out receivers.  Training camp schedule revealed 1797695198 

Training camp schedule revealed Sander10

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

Not the best analogy, but Twitter and Facebook are like eating at McDonald's. Message boards are like eating at a nice restaurant. Either way, you're eating food. Some people like a nice meal, while others like fast food. To each his own, I guess. But I agree with you, Bagz ... I'll take a message board over Twitter and Facebook any day.

bayz101 wrote:

Thanks, Bagz. Although, it should look familiar since I just swapped out receivers.  Training camp schedule revealed 1797695198 

Training camp schedule revealed Sander10

I know, it looks much better with #84.  Training camp schedule revealed 2981382511 

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:25 pm

bayz101 wrote:
I know, it looks much better with #84.  Training camp schedule revealed 2981382511 

I hope you realize that I'm the kiss of death. With A. Brown as my sig, he has only a year or two left with the team.  Training camp schedule revealed 1664291743 

Back to top Go down
Gingerchip

Gingerchip

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Yeah Wally - please change it now to save us all from grief.  I like AB and would like to see him retire in the black and gold!   Training camp schedule revealed 2981382511

Training camp schedule revealed We_bel10
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:08 pm

I just like how accessible both Facebook and Twitter are. I much prefer to horse around with you guys on the board but the amount of time I am on a computer for fun is very, very minimal. I know I've said this MANY times, but I wish that the mobile version of this site was more user friendly. I have also looked into apps for message forums but haven't found anything.

Back on topic: I am getting excited for camp, even though it is the most frustrating time because of the potential for injuries.

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Whyant5 wrote:
I just like how accessible both Facebook and Twitter are.  I much prefer to horse around with you guys on the board but the amount of time I am on a computer for fun is very, very minimal.  I know I've said this MANY times, but I wish that the mobile version of this site was more user friendly.  I have also looked into apps for message forums but haven't found anything.

Back on topic:  I am getting excited for camp, even though it is the most frustrating time because of the potential for injuries.

If I hadn't installed Tapatalk on the vBulletin forum, I don't know what i'd do. I literally almost never use my laptop for forum browsing anymore. Rare occasions, lately. In fact, that's about the only time I've visited here is with my laptop as I just don't feel like using Safari for the mobile version of this site. Isn't that the only option? I may have to just check it out.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Whyant5 wrote:
I know I've said this MANY times, but I wish that the mobile version of this site was more user friendly.  I have also looked into apps for message forums but haven't found anything.

What browser are you using? Earlier this year, Forumotion upgraded to make the boards more smartphone-friendly. Everything I've read, users on other boards seem to be happy with it. It's not Tapatalk, but I haven't seen too many complaints.

I STILL don't have a smartphone (I'm old-school that way Training camp schedule revealed 1797695198), but I've tried accessing the board with my son's iPhone and didn't have any problems. I tried both the full version of the board and the mobile version. While the full version is certainly tedious on a phone, the mobile version didn't seem that bad. I've never used Tapatalk though, so I don't what the difference is. I have to leave that up to those of you who are more in the know. Bayz mentioned Safari, which is what I used on my son's phone and everything was good. That's why I asked what browser you're using. Ultimately, it sucks if only one browser works well with the board, because that's a Forumotion issue and there's nothing I can do about it.

In short, the only solution that is within my power is to tell you to try the board using Safari and see if that works better for you.

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
bayz101 wrote:

I hope you realize that I'm the kiss of death. With A. Brown as my sig, he has only a year or two left with the team.  Training camp schedule revealed 1664291743 

CHANGE IT

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:48 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Whyant5 wrote:
I know I've said this MANY times, but I wish that the mobile version of this site was more user friendly.  I have also looked into apps for message forums but haven't found anything.

What browser are you using? Earlier this year, Forumotion upgraded to make the boards more smartphone-friendly. Everything I've read, users on other boards seem to be happy with it. It's not Tapatalk, but I haven't seen too many complaints.

I STILL don't have a smartphone (I'm old-school that way Training camp schedule revealed 1797695198), but I've tried accessing the board with my son's iPhone and didn't have any problems. I tried both the full version of the board and the mobile version. While the full version is certainly tedious on a phone, the mobile version didn't seem that bad. I've never used Tapatalk though, so I don't what the difference is. I have to leave that up to those of you who are more in the know. Bayz mentioned Safari, which is what I used on my son's phone and everything was good. That's why I asked what browser you're using. Ultimately, it sucks if only one browser works well with the board, because that's a Forumotion issue and there's nothing I can do about it.

In short, the only solution that is within my power is to tell you to try the board using Safari and see if that works better for you.

The problem is Safari is an iPhone-specific default browser. I'll check the site out on it now, though, and report back.

Bays

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:50 pm

This is wayyyyyy better than it was. Damn. I don't use safari all that often but I can get used to this. Not a bad mobile template at all on iPhone.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:18 am

bayz101 wrote:
The problem is Safari is an iPhone-specific default browser. I'll check the site out on it now, though, and report back.

It's the default browser on iPhones, but can't it be used on other phones? (Further showing my ignorance about smartphones Training camp schedule revealed 1890901109)

bayz101 wrote:
This is wayyyyyy better than it was. Damn. I don't use safari all that often but I can get used to this. Not a bad mobile template at all on iPhone.

Yeah, that supports my experience when I used an iPhone. That's why I never fully understood Dubs' complaints about the difficulty of navigating the board on a phone ... my only experience was using Safari.

Dubs, try Safari if you're able to and see if that makes a difference.  Training camp schedule revealed 184121345

And to stay on topic ... camp is right around the corner. Can't wait.  Training camp schedule revealed 792589548

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training camp schedule revealed   Training camp schedule revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

Training camp schedule revealed
Page 1 of 1