Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBlack Death review Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Black Death review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcg24

mcg24

Black Death review Empty
PostSubject: Black Death review   Black Death review EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm guessing many of you probably haven't seen this movie. Here's my review!!!

http://bit.ly/oUfAOo

Wallace108

Black Death review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Death review   Black Death review EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Haven't seen it ... never even heard of it. Sounds intriguing though.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelCityMom

SteelCityMom

Black Death review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Death review   Black Death review EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:44 pm

Saw it a few months ago...loved it.

Watched it the same night I watched Sauna and have never been so freaked out in a single evening lol. The movie itself isn't particularly scary or gory, but late night on a rainy evening with another creepy movie did the trick.

Well done flick IMO. Not the greatest ever, but definitely entertaining and enjoyable.

Good job on the review as well. Pretty much agree with all of it.

mcg24

mcg24

Black Death review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Death review   Black Death review EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:21 am

SteelCityMom wrote:
Saw it a few months ago...loved it.

Watched it the same night I watched Sauna and have never been so freaked out in a single evening lol. The movie itself isn't particularly scary or gory, but late night on a rainy evening with another creepy movie did the trick.

Well done flick IMO. Not the greatest ever, but definitely entertaining and enjoyable.

Good job on the review as well. Pretty much agree with all of it.

Glad you enjoyed the movie and the review!!! I certainly didn't think it was my kinda movie going into it, but I was pleasantly surprised.

And I can see how one might be freaked out on a rainy evening with this movie. It's not really meant to be a jumpy horror type flick, but it is disturbing nonetheless. I think the Bubonic Plague is actually just a really creepy topic by itself!

mcg24

Black Death review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Death review   Black Death review EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:36 am

Oh by the way SC, you have Netflix I'm assuming right?

SteelCityMom

Black Death review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Death review   Black Death review EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:49 am

mcg24 wrote:
Oh by the way SC, you have Netflix I'm assuming right?

Yup I do. Myself and Jon don't use the DVD's much anymore (we just let our girl pick out movies/shows she wants to rent), since I'm extremely impatient and usually end up downloading things that aren't available for instant queue. But I do love the instant queue...don't have cable, so between NetFlix and Hulu I get everything pretty much covered for really cheap.

Sponsored content

Black Death review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Death review   Black Death review Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Death review
Page 1 of 1