Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBrady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"

Go down 
+10
JPPT1974
WVABE
OX1947
SteelerFreak58
tony hipchest
FanSince72
vasteeler
Fire Arians
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
SteelerEmpire
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire

Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" Empty
PostSubject: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Article:

Patriots* tight end Rob Gronkowski’s three-touchdown game on Thursday night was aided in large part by major mistakes in the Steelers’ secondary, with Gronkowski being left open on multiple occasions. Patriots* quarterback Tom Brady says those problems on the Steelers’ defense were easy to see...

LINK

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Everyone could see it, Tom. You won't be that lucky next time.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Stevie Wonder coulda seen the chaos on the Steelers "Defense"
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
Stevie Wonder coulda seen the chaos on the Steelers "Defense"

Ray Charles too!

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:10 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

Is that because there won't BE any chaos, or will it be because we'll just hide it better? Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" 1797695198

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:11 pm

FanSince72 wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

Is that because there won't BE any chaos, or will it be because we'll just hide it better?   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" 1797695198
Law of averages.
Back to top Go down
tony hipchest

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:25 pm

i bet he could hear the chaos in their headsets as well.

. .
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Well preseason sure was helpful to work out those "kinks" wasn't it? Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" 1505004552
Back to top Go down
FanSince72

FanSince72

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:36 pm

tony hipchest wrote:

No...just Butler.

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 3:37 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Well preseason sure was helpful to work out those "kinks" wasn't it? Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" 1505004552
so fire preseason?

its not like we had 2008 polamalu, Clark, Taylor, Townsend, Harrison & woodley out there Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" 294855916

. .
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:17 pm

Steelers still have been destroyed by Brady when all those guys were in their prime. It's scheme. There is something about the Steelers against Brady where they go dumb. I dont get it. They need to beat them in the playoffs this year to make up for all the crap they have done against this team. Tired of the same god damn plays, every time they lose to these guys.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:20 pm

OX1947 wrote:
Steelers still have been destroyed by Brady when all those guys were in their prime. It's scheme. There is something about the Steelers against Brady where they go dumb. I dont get it. They need to beat them in the playoffs this year to make up for all the crap they have done against this team. Tired of the same god damn plays, every time they lose to these guys.

The off-coverage plays directly into their hands, brady is the type of qb that is patient and will take whatever you give him. quick outs that are guaranteed to get 5-10 yards he'll take every time
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
OX1947 wrote:

The off-coverage plays directly into their hands, brady is the type of qb that is patient and will take whatever you give him. quick outs that are guaranteed to get 5-10 yards he'll take every time
yea, that shut still pisses me off, no sense in lining up 12 yards away fro the receiver.
Can't blame Brady there he's an opportunist.
Back to top Go down
JPPT1974

JPPT1974

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Yeah Brady does sound like such an opportunist. Miss Troy P!

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 1:49 am

This is the worst Ben Roethlisberger team yet. The only team that comes close is the days of redman-dwyer tandem. Getting bell back is going to make us a much better team, and I think if we had him for the game we would have won. Yes Williams did a great job at filling in but Bell is the best back in the league and we would have scored when we had first and goal from the 1.

I the 49ers game is very important, we cant allow our selves to go 0-2. Luckily the AFC north doesnt look nearly as strong as they did last season, especially the Ravens and Browns. The bengles are the bengles and are bound to implode at some point.

The fact of the matter is our offense isnt going to be all the way back until week 5, and even then that will be the first game with everyone back so it may take a couple more weeks to get our high octane offense to start throwing up 35-40 points every week. If we can manage to be 6-4 by the time our bye week comes up (week 11) we can regroup before the final stretch that that includes seahawks, colts, bengles, broncos ravens and browns with all of those divisional games on the road. Thats going to be a tall order to fill to even split those games to go 9-7.

We've got a really tough schedule this year and unlike last season were not going to get away with losing games we should win. If we start doing that Tomlin is going to see his first losing season as head coach. I never expected us to beat the Pats* but I didnt think we would look that bad. We played much worse than the score indicated one td with in garbage time, and our defense was spinning in circles. We could probably assemble a better defense out of an over weight geriatrics ward. I was hoping we would fix the defense up a little over the off season but we drafted horribly and didnt pick up any good free agents. Boykin isnt healthy so now we screwed our selves out of next years 5th round draft pick.

If we can survive the regular season and go into the playoffs healthy and if we can somehow improve the defense considerably maybe we could make a run at it, but I think we had a better shot last year had bell not got cut off at the knees by the jerk from cinci.

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:48 am

tony hipchest wrote:

Probably in surround sound!
Back to top Go down
marvology
Xtreme Newb
marvology

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:12 pm

I'll say it again. Defense performed deplorably, offense made a handful of critical mistakes, yet, the Pats* scored 28 points and only won by ONE TD.

http://www.marvbook.com
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Well leaving the best tight end in football uncovered was a brilliant strategy. Maybe it will work in January, if you're still around.
Back to top Go down
Dave75th
Banned
Dave75th

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" 611739232
Back to top Go down
ImperialFan

ImperialFan

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Shut up Cheatfan

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:08 pm

Patriots* had to cheat to beat the Steelers in their home opening Thursday night Super Bowl.

Pound sand, worthless troll whore.

. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"   Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense" Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady: "I could see 'Chaos' in the Steelers Defense"
Page 1 of 1