Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeVontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh

Go down 
+24
Vis
SteelerSpartan
LambertWardSteel
DesertSteel
WCSteeler
FrancoLambert
SteelCity4Life
IowaSteeler927
kirklandrules
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
solardave
Hawaii 5-0
FanSince72
Lokki
Atlanta Dan
effyou515
SoCalFan
Chaotic Zen
Fire Arians
lotas
JonM229
harrison'samonster
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Steelcitian
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:46 pm

where's Willie Colon when you need him? Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 1797695198

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 5:53 pm

id like to see someone accidentally go low on this guy
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:19 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
where's Willie Colon when you need him?   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 1797695198

I actually read about Willie C. this week when I was enjoying the post-mortems on the Jets choking

Apparently it might be the end of the road for Colon

The veteran offensive guard Willie Colon, whose chronic knee problems landed him on injured reserve in November, indicated that he was considering retirement. “I do,” Colon said, when asked if he wanted to continue playing, “but that’s my mind talking and my heart. My body may be saying something else.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/05/sports/football/after-big-loss-the-jets-ryan-fitzpatrick-laments-but-reflects-on-returning.html

Those were the days with this crew on the O-line for the 2008 champs Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 1505004552

Max Starks/Chris Kemoeatu/Justin Hartwig/Darnell Stapleton/Willie Colon
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:26 pm

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
where's Willie Colon when you need him?   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 1797695198

At home with the rest of the J-E-T-S Choke Choke Choke crew sitting on their comfy couches! Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 1797695198

I joke, but the Jets deserve to be in the playoffs ahead of the Texans.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 Kcz2p5
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 6:48 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

At home with the rest of the J-E-T-S Choke Choke Choke crew sitting on their comfy couches! Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 1797695198

funny to think the chiefs might have the easiest road to the super bowl. an average texans team then possibly a slumping Patriots** team (if we beat the bengals)
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 2:27 am

Fire Arians wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

funny to think the chiefs might have the easiest road to the super bowl. an average texans team then possibly a slumping Patriots*** team (if we beat the bengals)

If that was us, we'd be screwed Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 1797695198

Shocked

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 1505004552
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:11 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:

He was at the NY Rangers-Dallas Stars hockey game at MSG on Tuesday with several other Jets.
I attended the same game and had a good view of him downing beers all game long.    Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 230572241
He definitely did not look to be in football shape.       Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 2063091802
Back to top Go down
WCSteeler

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:05 am

I HATE YOU VONTAZE BURFICT
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:07 am

WCSteeler wrote:
Hate? I love him. His stupidity gift wrapped the game for us. There's a reason why this guy had first round talent but a lot of teams passed over him including our own Steelers.
Back to top Go down
WCSteeler

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:09 am

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
WCSteeler wrote:
Hate? I love him. His stupidity gift wrapped the game for us. There's a reason why this guy had first round talent but a lot of teams passed over him including our own Steelers.
Ok, I Love to Hate him
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:13 am

WCSteeler wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
WCSteeler wrote:
Ok, I Love to Hate him
I know what you meant dude. I was just razzing because I can't get over how big idiots guys like him and PacMan are.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:55 am

a Burfict ending! Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 184121345
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:57 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
a Burfict ending!  Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 184121345

The Burfict ending would have been if he had not been touched on that INT and his stupid runback the wrong way would have been a safety to give us the go-ahead score.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:00 am

DesertSteel wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
a Burfict ending!  Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 184121345

The Burfict ending would have been if he had not been touched on that INT and his stupid runback the wrong way would have been a safety to give us the go-ahead score.
I would have died of laughter if that had happened. Props to Shazier for stripping Hill. I actually feel bad for Hill a little since he seems like an alright guy but as a Steelers fan of course I loved it because it gave us life.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:18 am

burfict gets to think all offseason now about how badly he hates Pittsburgh. Win or lose next game knocking them out sure is sweet

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:33 am

Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 116250_dave-chappelle-rick-james

F*** your couches Burfict and Cincinnati.

I'm not even one to want to rub stuff in...but between their scummy crowd cheering and throwing stuff at Ben as he was carted off, and the hit on antonio....I'm making an exception.

LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:58 am

I'm not sure what I enjoyed most...the Bengals fans and players crying at the end of the game, burfict's post game interview, the fact he get all off season to think about how much he hates the Steelers, or the likely fine and possible suspension. Probably all of the above Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 2573146105

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:35 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Burfict will suffer

As Yoda predicted
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:15 am

Cris Carter showed coaches film this morning where Burfict last week slammed a Ravens receiver in the helmet at the goal line on the other side of the field from where the ball was thrown

Ditka said if it was his team Burfict is gone

Tom Jackson, who lives in Cincinnati, said when Brown went down someone in the stands yelled "I hope he is dead"

What a cluster
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:26 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:
Cris Carter showed coaches film this morning where Burfict last week slammed a Ravens receiver in the helmet at the goal line on the other side of the field from where the ball was thrown

Tom Jackson, who lives in Cincinnati, said when Brown went down someone in the stands yelled "I hope he is dead"

What a cluster
He's a dirty player. "I hope he's dead." Jeez.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:27 am

Atlanta Dan wrote:

What a cluster

That Ravens receiver was Maxx Williams their TE. Burfict headshot him as he ran his pattern ... and Williams wasn't even the target on the play. He flat our cheapshot the kid. What a real scumbag.

Yep, those fans are telling the rest of the civilized world what a dump of a city Cincy is. Too bad as there are plenty of decent people from Cincy who become just victims of that mess last night. No
Back to top Go down
Vis

Vis

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:54 am

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264high/CA014F8BB01297888057353302016_SW_WEBM_14524148210260366275f8c.mp4?versionId=UcTUXW5TMfE3QD2bHtkRHw.N1xJRnvjJ

Dirty is as dirty does.

how do I post this so it shows?

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Vis wrote:
https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264high/CA014F8BB01297888057353302016_SW_WEBM_14524148210260366275f8c.mp4?versionId=UcTUXW5TMfE3QD2bHtkRHw.N1xJRnvjJ

Dirty is as dirty does.

how do I post this so it shows?

Wow WTF.

Yeah fuck him where he eats.

On his right shoulder the one he landed on. Burfict actually repositions himself to do that?

Wonder if Ben was in too much pain from the initial stinger to notice.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:05 pm

dirty, dirty, dirty

don't know how to post that one, Vis

PostSubject: Re: Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh   Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vontaze Burfict: I hate Pittsburgh
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next