Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJoin Steelers Xtreme Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Join Steelers Xtreme

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Join Steelers Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Join Steelers Xtreme   Join Steelers Xtreme EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Ready to talk Steelers football? Join Steelers Xtreme and discuss the Black and Gold with other Steelers fans.
Here at Steelers Xtreme, we love the Black and Gold, but we love discussing our other interests as well. Music, movies, TV, politics, we discuss it all. And we try to mix in humor as well. We're not just a Steelers forum ... we're a community.

So join today and jump in on the discussions in our main forums and our members-only forums. Don't wait any longer ... become part of the Xtreme community. Join Steelers Xtreme 3056903510

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Join Steelers Xtreme   Join Steelers Xtreme EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:30 am

REAL TESTIMONIAL: I am incredibly glad that I signed up for Steelers Xtreme. It supplies me with up to date Steelers AND NFL stories. It's also a great place to talk with not only Steelers fans but fans of other NFL teams as well.

I was nervous about joining a message board, but I am Xtremely glad I did: it definitely has amplified my enjoyment of the football season having other die-hard Steelers fans to chat with day and night!

GO STEELERS!
Join Steelers Xtreme 792589548 Join Steelers Xtreme 3056903510

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Join Steelers Xtreme   Join Steelers Xtreme EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:22 am

We have a limited offer for new members. Join today and you get to choose a new (and hopefully better) avatar for A Dub. Join Steelers Xtreme 3798349058

OK, not really. But join anyway and become part of the Xtreme community. Join Steelers Xtreme 3056903510

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: Join Steelers Xtreme   Join Steelers Xtreme EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:59 am

Wallace108 wrote:
We have a limited offer for new members. Join today and you get to choose a new (and hopefully better) avatar for A Dub. Join Steelers Xtreme 3798349058

OK, not really. But join anyway and become part of the Xtreme community. Join Steelers Xtreme 3056903510

I'll allow it.

As long as it's not ANOTHER one of Buddha's personalities.

Another challenge: if we get 5 new members before next Sunday, I will let Wally choose a new avatar.

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Join Steelers Xtreme   Join Steelers Xtreme EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:12 am

BGSU A Dub wrote:
Another challenge: if we get 5 new members before next Sunday, I will let Wally choose a new avatar.

And if we get 10 new members by next Sunday, Jon gets to choose it. Join Steelers Xtreme 1664291743

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Join Steelers Xtreme   Join Steelers Xtreme EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:03 pm

If we get 25, do I get to choose it?

Hey, look you lurkers, it's ok to come out and respresent. We aren't a bunch of control freaks looking to demand you see things our way. We love talking football, life, and even wrasslin'. This isn't about being right or wrong, Steelers Xtreme is about having some fun, making some new friends, and every once in awhile, giving Buddha a good ole cyber Join Steelers Xtreme 1788976989

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Join Steelers Xtreme 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Join Steelers Xtreme   Join Steelers Xtreme EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:50 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
If we get 25, do I get to choose it?

Hey, look you lurkers, it's ok to come out and respresent. We aren't a bunch of control freaks looking to demand you see things our way. We love talking football, life, and even wrasslin'. This isn't about being right or wrong, Steelers Xtreme is about having some fun, making some new friends, and every once in awhile, giving Buddha a good ole cyber Join Steelers Xtreme 1788976989

Join Steelers Xtreme 568088689

Back to top Go down
steelerdude15

steelerdude15

PostSubject: Re: Join Steelers Xtreme   Join Steelers Xtreme EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:18 am

Join and go Steelers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Steelers Xtreme   Join Steelers Xtreme Empty

Back to top Go down

Join Steelers Xtreme
Page 1 of 1