Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeA Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!

Go down 
+7
Scottish Steeler
stlrtruck
Steellamb86
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
Buddha Bus
harrison'samonster
IowaSteeler927
11 posters
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! Empty
PostSubject: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:22 am

Making this post because today I received a package from Scottish Steeler, a good friend of mine dating back to the days that Steelers Fever was still up and running. Scottish and I talk a lot through emails and a couple of weeks back he said he wanted to send me a package with some Scottish Steelers gear in it. I took him up on the offer, and I will be sending him something back in exchange (whether he likes it or not!), but today I went to the post office and picked up the package. I have to say, I was completely floored. In the package, I received a hoodie, and a very nice jacket. Both of which are custom embroidered with all of the Scottish Steelers logos. I simply cannot believe how nice these are, the embroidery is some of the best I've seen. As some may know I have my own car club here in Iowa, and we often order club T-shirts and hoodies for our members but they simply don't touch the quality of the embroidery on the Scottish Steelers gear. By and far the nicest I've seen, so a shout out to whomever embroidered these items.

Special thanks to Scottish Steeler for this, I can't really put into words just how much I appreciate you taking the time out of your day, and spending what I'm sure was a pretty penny on sending this to someone you've never even met in person. I wholeheartedly appreciate this, and it really made my day.

I am making this post not only to thank Scottish for the awesome stuff, but also because it demonstrated to me just how much of a family Steeler Nation truly is. I love being a part of Steeler Nation. I love being a fan of this team. You guys all mean the world to me. To be a moderator on this forum, and to be a part of Steelers Xtreme is special enough, but to be a part of this all, to be a part of this huge extended family that has members all over the world. That's truly special to me. I am just extremely proud to be a part of this all, to be a moderator here, to be able to talk to and interact with you guys. I've always felt that way, but Scottish opened my eyes that sometimes you have to step up and tell everyone just how much you appreciate them! So thank you Scottish, and thank you to each and everyone here on the forums that makes my job as a moderator here so much fun. Keep on waving those towels!

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 792589548 A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 792589548 A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 792589548 A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 3056903510 A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 3056903510 A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 3056903510

-Iowa

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 12651084_10153910547942329_8295382065285431403_n_zpsm1xq2tbj

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 12670593_10153910547892329_2653611607030640137_n_zpshcfmozfx

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 12715231_10153910548042329_2171671357197606260_n_zpsnhz607vf

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 12717404_10153910548137329_3759391824332184991_n_zpsr1i6l6gx

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 12715743_10153910548227329_3490247955152048572_n_zps3m2gncig

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 am

those are awesome! Thanks for posting!

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:26 am

harrison'samonster wrote:
those are awesome!  Thanks for posting!

No problem! They really are awesome, I was thinking like a t-shirt and when I opened the box I was treated to a very, very nice jacket, and a hoodie. The embroidery, I can't say enough about how nice it looks. Best I've ever seen.

Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:31 am

Gotta love the Iron Maiden Eddie work. That looks killer!

Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:20 pm

That's really cool. Is Scottish Steeler posting here since SF went down? I didn't know him that well on SF but I thought it was real cool that we had an international following. I'm hoping Mr. Rooney made a lot of Irish people fans of the Steelers over there.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:01 pm

ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:
That's really cool. Is Scottish Steeler posting here since SF went down? I didn't know him that well on SF but I thought it was real cool that we had an international following. I'm hoping Mr. Rooney made a lot of Irish people fans of the Steelers over there.

Oh yeah, Scottish is on here!

Steellamb86
Xtreme Newb
Steellamb86

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:03 pm

That is very cool....way to go Scottish!!
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:20 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu wrote:

Oh yeah, Scottish is on here!
Awesome. Cool gear as already said.
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:19 am

Hey Iowa your more than welcome brother! This is what makes Steeler Nation special as we're just one big family that's spread out all over the world. 27 years addicted to the black and gold and it gets stronger every day!

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 2287965686 : 08:19:06
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:50 am

I've got an autographed replica Woodley jersey to trade (LOL)

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:37 am

I've got an embroidered Scottish Steeler yellow tee shirt personally signed by the bus from the season opener 2014 that would make a good raffle prize for a good cause. Serious replies only please. I would t part with it normally but for a deserving cause then I'm willing to listen
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:11 am

Scottish Steeler wrote:
I've got an embroidered Scottish Steeler  yellow tee shirt personally signed by the bus from the season opener 2014 that would make a good raffle prize for a good cause. Serious replies only please. I would t part with it normally but for a deserving cause then I'm willing to listen

Maybe someone in the Pittsburgh area knows of a good charity like the Children's hospital or something like. Would be awesome to have an item like that raffled off towards a good cause.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 3056903510

Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:17 pm

"If it's not Scottish, its crap!" Good looking gear!
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:22 pm

good stuff, maybe you should go treat yourself to mimosas and stuff, now that you don't have to buy a new jacket A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 1797695198
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:18 pm

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
"If it's not Scottish, its crap!"  Good looking gear!

Another expression I've come to love...

"England forever, Scotland for a wee bit longer!"

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:33 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
good stuff, maybe you should go treat yourself to mimosas and stuff, now that you don't have to buy a new jacket A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 1797695198

Bahahahaha! Now I can afford those! Before I was too poor! A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 3562723908

solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:12 am

Scottish Steeler wrote:
I've got an embroidered Scottish Steeler  yellow tee shirt personally signed by the bus from the season opener 2014 that would make a good raffle prize for a good cause. Serious replies only please. I would t part with it normally but for a deserving cause then I'm willing to listen

It's members like you that make me EVEN prouder to be a member here. A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 230572241 A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 1948569602

You are awesome!
Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:49 am

Scottish Steeler wrote:

Wow. Great stuff ScottishSteeler! A very generous offer from a classy guy.

Keep on keepin' on my man! Way to lead by example. A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 1647293567

Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:32 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
"If it's not Scottish, its crap!"  Good looking gear!

Haha one of my favourite sayings of all time A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 1647293567
Back to top Go down
Scottish Steeler
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:36 am

pczach wrote:
Scottish Steeler wrote:

Wow. Great stuff ScottishSteeler! A very generous offer from a classy guy.

Keep on keepin' on my man! Way to lead by example.  A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 1647293567

Hey thanks pczach. This is a great site with great members. I'm happy to help out any deserving cause in western PA, or any other part of the world where Steeler nation is! You guys are seriously some of the best. I've always been well received and well looked after when I'm over in Pgh. Always nice to give something back when you're in a position to help! A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! 1948569602
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!   A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Special Thanks to Scottish Steeler and the Scottish Steelers Club!
Page 1 of 1