Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival

Go down 
+3
IowaSteeler927
Steeler-in-west
Wallace108
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival Empty
PostSubject: Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival   Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:55 am

Jeremy Fowler
ESPN Staff Writer

PITTSBURGH -- Apparently the Pittsburgh Steelers won't give the Cincinnati Bengals the satisfaction of coming in first place in anything.

The on-field theatrics of last season were not enough for Cincinnati to usurp the Baltimore Ravens as the Steelers' top rival, two starting players said at organized team activities this week.

It's very close, though.

"I can't call it -- if I had to pick: Ravens," Steelers wide receiver Markus Wheaton said. "They got us last year. You want to get the win. That's more important [than the theatrics]."

READ MORE: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15904799/pittsburgh-steelers-players-say-baltimore-ravens-their-top-rival-not-cincinnati-bengals

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Steeler-in-west

Steeler-in-west

PostSubject: Re: Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival   Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 2:12 am

Not surprised one bit. there's more playoff history with the Ravens. In the Noll era it was easily the Oilers, now its the Ravens. It was never the Bengals.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival   Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:50 am

Steelers-Ravens is a rivalry. Steelers-Bengals is just us versus a jealous little brother that will do anything to try and beat us, except play us straight up. Watching the Bengals the past few years, those guys are out to cause injuries. They're dirtbags, and don't deserve the title of "rival".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival   Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 10:02 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Steelers-Ravens is a rivalry. Steelers-Bengals is just us versus a jealous little brother that will do anything to try and beat us, except play us straight up. Watching the Bengals the past few years, those guys are out to cause injuries. They're dirtbags, and don't deserve the title of "rival".

Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival 3964572787

I hate the Ravens.....but I respect them.

I hate the Bengals......pieces of Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival 3146839497 .....no respect to them at all.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival   Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:21 pm

FrancoLambert wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:

Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival 3964572787

I hate the Ravens.....but I respect them.

I hate the Bengals......pieces of Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival 3146839497 .....no respect to them at all.

Pretty much my opinion as well.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival   Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:25 am

The Ravens beat the Steelers both times last year. That second loss should have ruined their playoff hopes, if it weren't for a Jets team that doesn't know how to finish. Glad to see the players have their priorities straight ... keep the Ravens hatred going!
Back to top Go down
EbonySteel86

PostSubject: Re: Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival   Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:20 am

kirklandrules wrote:
The Ravens beat the Steelers both times last year. That second loss should have ruined their playoff hopes, if it weren't for a Jets team that doesn't know how to finish. Glad to see the players have their priorities straight ... keep the Ravens hatred going!
If the the Jets had won, I would've witness my Steelers knocked out the playoffs by Tim Tebow and Ryan Mallet. That's WAY to much disappointment in one lifetime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival   Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers players pick Ravens over Bengals as their top rival
Page 1 of 1