Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homebengals and ravens won Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

bengals and ravens won

Go down 
+9
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
SteelersYak
Stella Nation
El-Gonzo Jackson
Hawaii 5-0
solardave
WVABE
SteelerSpartan
Fire Arians
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

bengals and ravens won Empty
PostSubject: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 4:47 pm

feels bad man bengals and ravens won 1505004552
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 5:16 pm

Yep...sucks...not just them but pretty much all the afc contenders won today.....

i do not want to drop either the Bengal or Chiefs game.....those are huge.

WVABE

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 5:45 pm

I went back and forth between those two games watching their defences and am more impressed with the Ravens run D.. A.J. Green is a beast.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Bengals got lucky. Jets missed a field goal (blocked) and an extra point. The extra point would have taken them into OT.
Back to top Go down
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 8:51 pm

WVABE wrote:
A.J. Green is a beast.

bengals and ravens won CsGw85qUEAET4gT
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:27 am

Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
WVABE wrote:
A.J. Green is a beast.

bengals and ravens won CsGw85qUEAET4gT

This is why advanced stats are misleading.  On the TD catch, the safety bit underneath route and didn't give Revis the deep coverage he thought he had.  

The fantasy fanboys and PFF crowd will blame Revis, a big chunk of yardage and the TD isn't on him.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:06 am

I really hate the Bengals win because I didn't expect it. Also the Patriots* win at the Cardinals really hurts.
Back to top Go down
SteelersYak

SteelersYak

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 6:28 am

That Cardinals loss was silly. I'd be upset if I was an Arians fan. I called the HB screen from my couch.

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:10 am

AGh hate it when those two and NE wins.
Back to top Go down
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:25 am

SteelersYak wrote:
That Cardinals loss was silly. I'd be upset if I was an Arians fan.  I called the HB screen from my couch.  

bengals and ravens won 1797695198 good call from the couch.

One of those teams was going to lose and I was going to find it amusing. I saw Palmer take big hits from Hightower and Flowers, then also get sacked a few times and I thought I have seen that kind of QB abuse somewhere before. Fun times.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 9:18 am

El-Gonzo Jackson wrote:
Hawaii 5-0 wrote:
WVABE wrote:
A.J. Green is a beast.

This is why advanced stats are misleading.  On the TD catch, the safety bit underneath route and didn't give Revis the deep coverage he thought he had.  

The fantasy fanboys and PFF crowd will blame Revis, a big chunk of yardage and the TD isn't on him.

That TD was kinda funny to watch because the safety starting chewing the right CB a new ass while the ball was still in the air. The CB was supposed to follow the underneath receiver across the field. And you're right Gonz, that safety should have prevented the sure TD, but I suspect he was reading Dalton.

Neither team looked good in that game ... same for the Bill/Ravens.
Hopefully they continue to look like crap through the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Steelcitian

Steelcitian

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 9:25 am

Who cares about them right now, lets worry about tonight's game!
Back to top Go down
QueenstownPa
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 11:44 am

This thread only makes sense if you believe the Steelers need help, I don't.

Both of those games were played by teams that didn't want the win, The Jets and the Bills just didn't want it worse!

The Bengals still have Marvin Lewis so..... no problem!

The Ravens still have a lack o talent at key positions.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:03 pm

QueenstownPa wrote:

not at all, i just like the enjoy the misery of those 2 teams, almost as much as i like seeing the steelers win
Back to top Go down
QueenstownPa
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
QueenstownPa wrote:

not at all, i just like the enjoy the misery of those 2 teams, almost as much as i like seeing the steelers win

Oh.....make no mistake.....I'm with you on that one!
Back to top Go down
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:25 pm

The fact that all the afc contenders and the Broncos on Thursday won....mean the Steelers could be in a hole very quickly......And I don't know about the rest of you but I'm sick of having to rely on other teams help to get into the playoffs or win the division.....The whole screw around for half the season and "get hot at the right time" routine should be a nice thing that happens every once in a while.....not a philosophy to go into every season with.

FInding a way to win those "1-3 wtf losses"that kick us out of a bye  is the next step for this team.

And that's what I'm hoping to see tonight....a sense of urgency and a carry over from the good things we did last year. It would be frustrating to watch the Steelers come out there an look like they did in NE or Balt last year.....meaning tons of blown coverages....and key holding/false starts/ drops that take away points.....

Even if the Steelers lose....teams should have to play their A+ game to beat them.

Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Washington is gonna be a tough game, they looked like a team on the rise last year. And Cousins is a very good QB. Our secondary has its work cut out for them tonight
Back to top Go down
QueenstownPa
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:33 pm

SteelerSpartan wrote:
The fact that all the afc contenders and the Broncos on Thursday won....mean the Steelers could be in a hole very quickly......And I don't know about the rest of you but I'm sick of having to rely on other teams help to get into the playoffs or win the division.....The whole screw around for half the season and "get hot at the right time" routine should be a nice thing that happens every once in a while.....not a philosophy to go into every season with.

FInding a way to win those "1-3 wtf losses"that kick us out of a bye  is the next step for this team.

And that's what I'm hoping to see tonight....a sense of urgency and a carry over from the good things we did last year. It would be frustrating to watch the Steelers come out there an look like they did in NE or Balt last year.....meaning tons of blown coverages....and key holding/false starts/ drops that take away points.....

Even if the Steelers lose....teams should have to play their A+ game to beat them.

I simply can't understand this mentality? Before this weeks games started The Steelers were 0-0 like every other team in the NFL....were you worried then?

The Steelers are ultra-talented and if they need help to reach their potential it has absolutely nothing to do with the wins or loses of any other team.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 7:31 am

add a Steelers win to that. bengals and ravens won 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bengals and ravens won   bengals and ravens won Empty

Back to top Go down

bengals and ravens won
Page 1 of 1