Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeBengals or Ravens Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Bengals or Ravens

Go down 
+13
SteelerSpartan
JonM229
Stella Nation
Steel Peon
SteelCity4Life
KeepHarrisonTilHes92
Fire Arians
Atlanta Dan
The_Joker
harrison'samonster
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu
DesertSteel
jak341
17 posters

Archrival - Ravens or Bengals?
Bengals
Bengals or Ravens Vote_lcap33%Bengals or Ravens Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Ravens
Bengals or Ravens Vote_lcap67%Bengals or Ravens Vote_rcap
 67% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
jak341

jak341

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:27 am

So, with the shenanigans of last night's game, does this mean our new archrival is the Bengals? Or are the Ravens still at the top?
Back to top Go down
DesertSteel

DesertSteel

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:30 am

Ravens are biggest rivals but there is mutual respect with the teams and even most fans.
Bengals are rivals, but as a fan, I have ZERO respect for the players or the organization.
Back to top Go down
ImmaculateGreenePolamalu

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:34 am

It's still the Ravens for the reasons DS said.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:37 am

I think it will be the Ravens until there are multiple seasons of Ravens failing ( Bengals or Ravens 1426860608 ) and the Bengals competing for the division crown ( Bengals or Ravens 1664291743 )

The_Joker

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:22 am

Lol! Is this question a joke? The Bungles aren't fit to be scum under our cleats. The Ravens are the only ones worthy of being our rivals.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Dan

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:22 am

Ravens are a rival - Bengals have become an enemy

You respect a rival - you loathe an enemy
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Still the Ravens, the Bengals are wannabes
Back to top Go down
KeepHarrisonTilHes92

KeepHarrisonTilHes92

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 3:28 pm

As said thus far. The Ravens.
Back to top Go down
SteelCity4Life

SteelCity4Life

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Now that I get the question, yeah the Ravens.

The Bengals are just so classless that you can't respect them in any way possible.

Stuck in a SE Ohio Tech. school with a bunch of high schoolers. Bengals or Ravens 1505004552
Back to top Go down
Steel Peon

Steel Peon

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:36 pm

If I had to boil both teams down to a singular fan of either team (let's say, watching the game at the same bar as you), then the Bungholes are that dude who only shows up once in a while, and barely knows anything about football. Really, he's just there to be a drunk cocky fuck and piss everyone off, all the while revealing to everyone how much of a shit head he is. The Ratshits are like the fan who's at the bar as much as you are, and certainly can be an asshole from time to time, but he does it from an informed point of view, so you at can at least gain some minor amusement from him. You'd really like to see the Ratshit fan spill his beer, food, or both all over himself, but the Bunghole fan is the guy you want to see step outside and get hit by a car.

Stella Nation

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:25 am

Nothing but respect for the Ravens, nothing but hate for the classless Bungals. Sometimes I feel sad for Browns fans, I will never feel sad for Bungals fans. I hope their streak of not winning a play-off game lasts longer than the city of Cleveland not winning a title in a major sport.
Back to top Go down
harrison'samonster

harrison'samonster

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:30 am

I'm starting to think the hate for the Bengals and their fans in this thread points to feelings of a hated rivalry. I might need to change my vote Bengals or Ravens 1797695198

JonM229

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:53 am

The consensus with most Ravens fans is:

We passionately hate two teams, the Steelers and the Patriots*. We only respect one of those teams, and it's not the cheaters.

"Ray Rice is special.  He is a guy for all situations, as I have said before, even in an elevator." -Mike Tomlin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jonmilles
SteelerSpartan

SteelerSpartan

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:02 am

Bengals or Ravens 1446722726316681284

Why can't I hate both....

My "Teams I hate most" Chart right now

Tier 1:
Cheaters
Ravens
Bengals

Tier 2:
Cryhawks
Cowboys

and though not the same thing, It was Fffing annoying having to deal with denvers stupid ass high altitude always handicapping us all those years because Ryan Clark couldn't play there.

stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:40 pm

The rivalry itself is the ravens.

Simply put we are like long lost cousins who hate each other. Raised the same way, and the rivalry is certainly more consistent in it's hate levels.

The bungals, this rivalry only happens once every 3-5 years when they finally do something to be relevant. Next year their impact in the AFC North won't be as great and the so called rivalry will disappear.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Bengals or Ravens 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
QueenstownPa
Xtreme Newb

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:00 pm

The Ravens are our rival because they approach our ability and style. The Bengals are like the little asshole thug who steals your kids bike and then challenges you to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
OX1947

OX1947

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Fuck the Ratbirds too. I dont give a crap about either one.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:24 pm

OX1947 wrote:

Well said ... direct and to the point.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:36 pm

OX1947 wrote:

I should have made a 3rd option: Fuck the Ratbirtds and Kittens. I don't give a crap about either one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bengals or Ravens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Ravens   Bengals or Ravens Empty

Back to top Go down

Bengals or Ravens
Page 1 of 1