Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeWalter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Walter-football makes a prediction!!!

Go down 
+7
Master_Of_Puppets
BlackAndGold
El-Gonzo Jackson
FrancoLambert
effyou515
Steeler-in-west
solardave
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

Walter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter-football makes a prediction!!!   Walter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 4:14 am

effyou515 wrote:
hoping the Steelers don't draft him with the 30th pick.

CB, S, or OLB my guess.

I was hoping for Jabril Peppers but seeing that Colbert said that he loves him and that they will draft a defensive back at 30 makes me believe that they have put up a smoke screen. So who knows.

ILB is a big need too, but I'm still hoping for Gerald Hodges or Perry Riley through FA. Both still don't have a team so one of them might come cheap. Both are very good against the run and decent in coverage.

Btw Why the hell did they spent a visit on James Crook??? A TE from Tennessee that literally no one as ever heard of before. He isn't even listed on the prospect ranking sites I've seen. And unfortunately they spent a visit on Tim Williams, the last name I want to see drafted. Any good player on any position is better than him.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Walter-football makes a prediction!!!   Walter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:49 am

Stella Nation wrote:
effyou515 wrote:
hoping the Steelers don't draft him with the 30th pick.

CB, S, or OLB my guess.

I was hoping for Jabril Peppers but seeing that Colbert said that he loves him and that they will draft a defensive back at 30 makes me believe that they have put up a smoke screen. So who knows.

ILB is a big need too, but I'm still hoping for Gerald Hodges or Perry Riley through FA. Both still don't have a team so one of them might come cheap. Both are very good against the run and decent in coverage.

Btw Why the hell did they spent a visit on James Crook??? A TE from Tennessee that literally no one as ever heard of before. He isn't even listed on the prospect ranking sites I've seen. And unfortunately they spent a visit on Tim Williams, the last name I want to see drafted. Any good player on any position is better than him.

I'm with you no Tim Williams

James Crook or Jason Croom? Jason Croom would be a undrafted pick.

I still think this is a defensive draft unless someone fall into the Steelers lap.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Walter-football makes a prediction!!!   Walter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:04 am

Walter football - Charlie Campbell has the Steelers taking DeShone Kizer with the 30th pick.

Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Walter-football makes a prediction!!!   Walter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:43 am

effyou515 wrote:
Walter football - Charlie Campbell has the Steelers taking DeShone Kizer with the 30th pick.

I meant Jason Croom Walter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 1505004552

And if they should draft a QB, then at least let it be Mahomes or Watson. No Kizer or Trubisky please.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Walter-football makes a prediction!!!   Walter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

I meant Jason Croom Walter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 1505004552

And if they should draft a QB, then at least let it be Mahomes or Watson. No Kizer or Trubisky please.

Mahomes most likely the best QB fit for Haley's offense.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walter-football makes a prediction!!!   Walter-football makes a prediction!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walter-football makes a prediction!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2