Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homenot so Bold Prediction  Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

not so Bold Prediction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
solardave

solardave

not so Bold Prediction  Empty
PostSubject: not so Bold Prediction    not so Bold Prediction  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 3:10 am

I predict the FO hires Leftwich to be the heir apparent to Canada. Twisted Evil

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: not so Bold Prediction    not so Bold Prediction  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 10:22 am

solardave wrote:
I predict the FO hires Leftwich to be the heir apparent to Canada. Twisted Evil

It would be a good security move. Have him in the wings letting Canada know he better produce and produce quickly.

Plus Leftwich would know the system and terminology we use and could tailor things for his game with Kenny and crew in mind.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: not so Bold Prediction    not so Bold Prediction  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 12:40 pm

I don't know. There would have been a time that I would swap out Canada for Leftwich immediately - but I'm not so sure anymore. A friend of mine is a Bucs fan and he says the play calling has been atrocious.

But the hire wouldn't surprise me, if we have an opening on the staff.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: not so Bold Prediction    not so Bold Prediction  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 2:55 pm

Great Randino wrote:
I don't know. There would have been a time that I would swap out Canada for Leftwich immediately - but I'm not so sure anymore. A friend of mine is a Bucs fan and he says the play calling has been atrocious.

The Tampa Offense had tons of injuries this year. Last year he had them at #2 in scoring. That is way better then a lot of OCs.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: not so Bold Prediction    not so Bold Prediction  EmptyFri Jan 20, 2023 3:54 pm

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
I don't know.  There would have been a time that I would swap out Canada for Leftwich immediately - but I'm not so sure anymore.  A friend of mine is a Bucs fan and he says the play calling has been atrocious.  

The Tampa Offense had tons of injuries this year. Last year he had them at #2 in scoring. That is way better then a lot of OCs.

Tom Brady calling the plays at the line of scrimmage. not so Bold Prediction  1797695198

And once again the truth is found

solardave and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: not so Bold Prediction    not so Bold Prediction  EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 11:32 am

When you're the OC for Brady, its really not an indication of your abilities since, to your point Eff, Brady is calling whatever he wants.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: not so Bold Prediction    not so Bold Prediction  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 6:21 am

Great Randino wrote:
When you're the OC for Brady, its really not an indication of your abilities since, to your point Eff, Brady is calling whatever he wants.

So you're saying in this case OC translates to " not so Bold Prediction  3798349058 Other Coordinator"

Great Randino likes this post

Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: not so Bold Prediction    not so Bold Prediction  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 1:03 pm

solardave wrote:
Great Randino wrote:

So you're saying in this case OC translates to " not so Bold Prediction  3798349058 Other Coordinator"
I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not so Bold Prediction    not so Bold Prediction  Empty

Back to top Go down

not so Bold Prediction
Page 1 of 1