Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) Empty
PostSubject: Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)   Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 am

I finally get to watch one in its entirety. Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) 3056903510

I'll be keeping my eye on Heyward and Gilbert.
And let's see if the offense continues to click.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)   Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Getting ready to deep fry some fish and chips and watch the Black and Gold deep fry some Falcons. Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) 3337014354

Enjoy the game everyone.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)   Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm

TD Mendy. Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) 3056903510

Well, they certainly made that look easy. And what the hell has gotten into David Johnson? Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) 792589548

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)   Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm

At halftime, here's two things I've learned:
1. Antonio Brown is going to be a superstar.
2. The NFL and the refs SUCK!! If they're going to make bullshit rules, then they need to enforce them equally. I was watching some of the Colts-Packers game yesterday, and the Colts' QB got tapped on the helmet (and I mean that literally ... it was a tap). Defense gets flagged for a hit to the helmet. Tonight, Ben got his helmet ripped off, and there was no flag. Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) 2913999526 Seriously ... you rip the QB's helmet off and there's no flag for illegal hit to the head? I don't like the new rules. But if you're going to have them, ENFORCE THEM EQUALLY!!!!!! Go to hell, Roger Goodell. Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) 1075563676

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)   Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) 1824088959 WTF is wrong with you Wally?

You really think that the refs are going to call the penalties across the board for the Steelers when they were the only team to NOT ratify the CBA? It hasn't happened ever since they've made the Brady and Manning wear skirts rules.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)   Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 pm

fair catching the ball in the second half of a pre-season game for a team you haven't made the roster on yet. Not gonna get you any favors Cooke.

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)   Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 pm

I thought Arnaz Battle was off the Steelers roster?

1 NATION

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)   Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:52 pm

stlrtruck wrote:
I thought Arnaz Battle was off the Steelers roster?
He's played quite well the past few weeks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)   Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers-Falcons Game Day thread (preseason Week 3)
Page 1 of 1