Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA

Go down 
+6
solardave
FrancoLambert
WVABE
vasteeler
BlackAndGold
El-Gonzo Jackson
10 posters
AuthorMessage
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA Empty
PostSubject: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 am

Good video here from NFL network where Adidi reports that JuJu catching 240 balls a day after practice on Jugs machine and is thick and physical. Drawing comparisons to a young Boldin. Love the kids work ethic and attitude.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/up-to-the-minute/0ap3000000813794/JuJu-Smith-Schuster-making-waves-at-Steelers-OTAs
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 2:25 pm

AB, and Bryant on the outside, JuJu in the slot. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

His playing style fits great in a Todd Haley offense. Boldin(the easy comparison), Dwayne Bowe, Cotchery(receiving TD wise) all had their best years with Haley.

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 2:34 pm

BlackAndGold wrote:
AB, and Bryant on the outside, JuJu in the slot. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

His playing style fits great in a Todd Haley offense. Boldin(the easy comparison), Dwayne Bowe, Cotchery(receiving TD wise) all had their best years with Haley.

JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA 2217377625 haven't you heard... Todd Haley is the Devil

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 3:24 pm

vasteeler wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:

JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA 2217377625  haven't you heard... Todd Haley is the Devil

Yep, and Tomlin needs to be fired.
Back to top Go down
WVABE

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:09 pm

BlackAndGold wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:

JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA 2217377625  haven't you heard... Todd Haley is the Devil

There was a time when I bout gave up on this duo. All the pieces of the puzzle are in place.
Back to top Go down
FrancoLambert

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 6:24 pm

WVABE wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:
vasteeler wrote:
BlackAndGold wrote:

There was a time when I bout gave up on this duo. All the pieces of the puzzle are in place.

No doubt offensively....a solid O-line and enough playmakers to make any OC drool.

Some of the defensive pieces are still questionable.  If we get growth form a few of the second and third year defenders, and defend the pass better we'll be tough.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 7:16 am

I';m not going to say we put it all together this year because health,maturity and heart all factor in. Talent wise on offense I don't know if anyone has it better than us.

Defensively we need to build on last year. Hopefully some of the new guys will step up and contribute.
As the year went on we tackled better and seemed to improve pass coverage but the Patriots* proved that we need to be able to cover man and I think checking receivers coming off of the line will slow them down enough to get to Brady. History has shown that with constant pressure Brady is just average.
As for the other 15 we face I already think we go in better than them on paper. If we play up to our potential and not down to theirs I predict we go 13-3.

I see us losing in Baltimore,in K.C. and in Detroit.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:08 pm

JuJu Smith-Schuster working to stand out at training camp

On days during organized team activities when the Steelers brought the Juggs machine to the practice field, rookie wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster made sure he stayed late and caught his share of passes.

At least 240 of them, by his estimation.

Smith-Schuster would catch them in sets of 20, from distances far away to up close and practically right in front of the machine. It was a way of toughening his hands and seeing passes come at a variety of speeds.

How many passes zipping out of the machine would Smith-Schuster handle successfully?

“All of them,” he said. “If I mess up, I start the whole set over again.”

Smith-Schuster likes the challenge of being perfect on the practice field, which he hopes carries over into his first season with the Steelers.

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/12472274-74/steelers-receiver-juju-smith-schuster-working-to-stand-out-at-training-camp

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Steellamb86
Xtreme Newb
Steellamb86

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 1:05 pm

I love hard workers!! Look forward to seeing him play this year.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 1:11 am

Love everything I've seen and heard from this kid so far. Keep up the good work young man!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
BlackAndGold

BlackAndGold

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 6:31 pm

jak341

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:53 pm

Smith-Schuster doing all of the 'burgh things he can.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/07/25/juju-smith-schuster-steelers-training-camp-2017-le-veon-bell-nfl-rookies/stories/201707250080
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA   JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA Empty

Back to top Go down

JuJu Smith-Schuster drawing comparisons to Anquan Boldin at OTA
Page 1 of 1