Steelers Xtreme Forum

Home(UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

(UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself

Go down 
+9
Hawaii 5-0
Fire Arians
stlrtruck
effyou515
LambertWardSteel
solardave
OX1947
IowaSteeler927
Wallace108
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

(UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself Empty
PostSubject: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:24 am

(UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself Dirty-dirty-hines-ward

(UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself DQQu40xXUAAIAKb?format=jpg

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Last edited by Wallace108 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 3:01 am

Absolutely love that block. Smith Schuster is the real deal, when I watched his college film I thought this kid really reminds me of Hines Ward... Low and behold he makes a block that was a picture perfect recreation of the Ward block on Rivers.

I love all the Bungles fans calling that a "dirty" hit. It was an illegal crackback block, but it wasn't dirty. He hit him with his shoulder, not his helmet. That and I consider it payback for all of the BS that we've put up with from Vontaze Burfict. The helmet hit on Brown, driving Ben into the turf and kneeing him in his injured shoulder, spitting on guys, refusing to shake hands at the coin toss. Fuck that guy, karma kicked his ass today.

Geno Atkins blindsided Ben after the ball was out of his hands, and I didn't see which defender it was but when Brown caught that TD in the endzone that defender definitely launched himself at Brown's head. The Bengals are the dirtiest team in the NFL, and they didn't like getting a taste of their own medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
OX1947

OX1947

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 3:20 am

JuJu is a God!
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 4:10 am

Yeah I was like Damn it JU JU why did you have to go and draw 2 penalties on that great hit. I said that I only wished that Hines was still playing so he could have gotten a Keith Rivers shot on Burfict. Pretty sure Hines was smiling on that play.
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 6:38 am

Funny as hell seeing it come full circle on Burfict considering he did the same thing to Bell. lmao imagine his humiliation being taken off the field on a cart after getting hit by a rookie WR. He'll have to wait a year to hit Ju-Ju....it's not like he'll be seeing him in the playoffs

jak341

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:00 am

Suspension could be on the way.

https://sports.yahoo.com/juju-smith-schuster-illegal-hit-045325778.html
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 7:20 am

glad the clip maker cut out dickhead Gruden's voice.

been waiting for this hit on Vontaze since his cheap head shot on AB

then watching him get carted off the field on the golf cart was (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself 1549491426

pay backs are a motherfu..ker

AB and Ju Ju the best WR #1 #2 team in the NFL.

can't tell you how many time I've watched this clip and it doesn't get old.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:38 am

I'm not going to celebrate Burfict's injury, but I will celebrate the fact Ju-Ju was out there trying to block for his teammate downfield. I'm also not happy with the taunting penalty, but, as was stated in the game day thread, I'm happily pissed at Ju-Ju for those penalties.

Having a Hines Ward moment with a younger WR - priceless.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 9:35 am

I'm making an exception on this hit and taunt, Burfict been playing the Steelers dirty since day one, and no I do not want to see Ju Ju do this again. I prefer him to be a very good clean down field blocker.

Ju Ju's block on Burfick wasn't as bad as Wards block on Rivers, Ward block came from the side and was a little bit higher Ju Ju's block was front to front and I bet if he didn't stand over top of Burfict no flags would of been thrown.

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 10:36 am

effyou515 wrote:
I'm making an exception on this hit and taunt, Burfict been playing the Steelers dirty since day one, and no I do not want to see Ju Ju do this again. I prefer him to be a very good clean down field blocker.

Ju Ju's block on Burfick wasn't as bad as Wards block on Rivers, Ward block came from the side and was a little bit higher Ju Ju's block was front to front and I bet if he didn't stand over top of Burfict no flags would of been thrown.

I was thinking the same thing. If he hadn't taunted him would they of flagged him at all? (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself 2087824411 I think it could have gone either way.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:28 am

jak341 wrote:

If he gets suspended, that's BS. I wouldn't be surprised to see a fine for the hit, but it's not worthy of a suspension. Players have been fined for taunting, but has anyone ever been suspended for it? Juju can expect a fine, but if he's suspended, he better appeal.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:33 am

Juju's statement:
--------------------------
“I didn’t know it was Burfict at first. All I saw was the first Bengal was going to tackle . . . and my instinct is I gotta block for my teammate,” Smith-Schuster said. “And me just playing ball, I hit him. After I seen the replay I think I should’ve held back a little bit more from blocking him. Also, I believe that that’s not me. I should’ve never stood over him. I apologize for that and with that being said, I hope he gets better.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/05/juju-smith-schuster-apologizes-antonio-brown-calls-hit-on-vontaze-burfict-karma/

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:44 am

Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

If he gets suspended, that's BS. I wouldn't be surprised to see a fine for the hit, but it's not worthy of a suspension. Players have been fined for taunting, but has anyone ever been suspended for it? Juju can expect a fine, but if he's suspended, he better appeal.

The sports media is out for blood this morning, both for the JSS hit, and Gronk's hit. Gronk got a 1 game, and he has a good reputation. I wouldn't be surprised of JSS gets the same.

If he gets more, I would be extremely pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:52 am

solardave wrote:
Yeah I was like Damn it JU JU why did you have to go and draw 2 penalties on that great hit. I said that I only wished that Hines was still playing so he could have gotten a Keith Rivers shot on Burfict. Pretty sure Hines was smiling on that play.

When doesn't Hines Ward smile? (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 am

jak341 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

The sports media is out for blood this morning, both for the JSS hit, and Gronk's hit. Gronk got a 1 game, and he has a good reputation. I wouldn't be surprised of JSS gets the same.

Yeah, you're right about the media. And it seems a bit one-sided. Everyone is piling on Juju, but I'm seeing barely a mention of the hit on Brown, which was more vicious than Juju's hit. I think the taunting is amplifying it.

Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:15 pm

From the Tomlin presser, he didn't criticize the hit. He did criticize Juju's reaction after.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 12:57 pm

jak341 wrote:
From the Tomlin presser, he didn't criticize the hit. He did criticize Juju's reaction after.

imo that was the right thing to say the hit was hard but he lead with his shoulder and hit Burfict in the chest.

did you hear a fan in the back ground from the stands it was faint after the hit after the flags came out sounded like "fucking Steelers"?

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:00 pm

jak341 wrote:

Honestly I think it's being blown up by the media because of the taunting. If not for that, it would not have been talked about so much. Not nearly as much.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:09 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
jak341 wrote:

Yeah, you're right about the media. And it seems a bit one-sided. Everyone is piling on Juju, but I'm seeing barely a mention of the hit on Brown, which was more vicious than Juju's hit. I think the taunting is amplifying it.

the Gronk's hit had nothing to do with that play, better piss test Gonk and see if his supplements might be getting a little strong. he wasn't referring to roid rage? was he?

I'm wondering if he said "this is for the head shot you put on AB and how you like this rookie you big Bully?"

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Gruden I got a communication degree and he has been pumping up Burfict all game and a rookie WR knocks out one of his (Gruden Grinder Player),,, to save his ass he went PC,,, if he was being straight as a NFL (Jr high, high school, or a college) coach I think he should of said "when you have a lot of players around you you better keep your head on a swivel.

Last edited by effyou515 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Who dat Hines Ward??? (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself 1797695198
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
Who dat Hines Ward??? (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself 1797695198

don't mess with Ju Ju he'll hit you like Hines Ward back in the day. (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself 312503953

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 2:05 pm

ju ju got a lot of respect as a blocker around the league last night. keep bending coach Ward's ear.

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 2:06 pm

James Harrison is gonna get fined for that block
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Fire Arians wrote:
James Harrison is gonna get fined for that block

and pissed test (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself 312503953

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself   (UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself Empty

Back to top Go down

(UPDATE:Juju suspended) History repeats itself
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next