Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeJesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins

Go down 
+3
stlrtruck
El-Gonzo Jackson
Wallace108
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins Empty
PostSubject: Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins   Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins Jpeg

It was only 15 months ago that Ladarius Green was signed to a contract that sent a clear signal he was to be the centerpiece of the Steelers' tight end corps.

It was only a month ago that the Steelers released Green.

And save for a couple of rookie undrafted free agents, the remainder of the team's tight end group stayed the same.

So, with their $20 million, dynamic top option now gone, what will change for the heir apparent as the Steelers' unquestioned No. 1 tight end?

“Nothing at all,” Jesse James said following an organized team activities session last month.

“This is the same place I was at last year starting (last) season and the offseason. Nothing is going to change for me. I'm ready to go, all the tight ends are ready to go. We're all ready to step up and make the plays we're asked to make.”

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/12435853-74/steelers-tight-ends-jesse-james-xavier-grimble-ready-to-take-reins

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
El-Gonzo Jackson

El-Gonzo Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins   Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 8:17 pm

I've been hopeful that Grimble improves his blocking, because he has a knack for finding space in the seams in the passing game. He is a guy that can be a solid receiving weapon, but needs to be able to block in the run game or else he is just a situational guy in the passing game and one dimensional
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins   Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:37 am

I think they both proved themselves last year when Green was hurt. Granted, I liked the Green signing (until hearing about his health issues). Then once he got hurt again, I felt like the offense would just be better off sticking with James and Grimble.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins   Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 5:20 am

I really want to see what Grimble can do now that he's got a season under his belt, and an offseason. I think Grimble might be better than most were expecting. He showed some flashes last season, and should only be better with time and experience under his belt now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Drizztbob

Drizztbob

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins   Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:27 am

Too bad we don't play San Diego this year. We owe them a beating for selling us a lemon.

kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins   Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Drizztbob wrote:
Too bad we don't play San Diego this year.  We owe them a beating for selling us a lemon.

No doubt. Then again, it's fun watching our boys give the bolts a beating just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins   Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 5:00 am

Drizztbob wrote:
Too bad we don't play San Diego this year.  We owe them a beating for selling us a lemon.

We should have checked under the hood. Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins   Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesse James, Xavier Grimble ready to take reins
Page 1 of 1