Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeGame of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) Empty
PostSubject: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Oh man what a way to start off a season eh? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last edited by Fire Arians on Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Ugh, this will be the last time I visit this thread, at least for a long while. I'm one of the few people who still hasn't seen a single episode of GoT. I keep trying to rent season 1, but it's out every time I go to the video store (yes, I'm still stuck in the last century Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) 1797695198). I'm probably going to break down and purchase it.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 8:22 pm

I thought it was great. Aryas speach before she killed the remaining Frays was great. The whole montage with Sam and the poop and soup was freaking hysterical

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Ugh, this will be the last time I visit this thread, at least for a long while. I'm one of the few people who still hasn't seen a single episode of GoT. I keep trying to rent season 1, but it's out every time I go to the video store (yes, I'm still stuck in the last century Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) 1797695198). I'm probably going to break down and purchase it.

Video store!?!?...I didn't think there were any of those left

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

Get it off amazon video, you can rent it and not worry about it being checked out Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) 1797695198
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:10 am

1st episode was awesome, 2nd episode not so much in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 2:16 pm

I agree, but I think it was a setup episode for 3. Can't wait to see the unsullied in action finally, I've been waiting for it since they were first introduced. And I'm not talking about small-scale fighting, but formation fighting like they were bred to do.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:03 am

I hope Uron gets his due, I can't stand him, even though we haven't seen that much of him he's just a boisterous douchebag.

I'm hoping for a Hound vs. Mountain match in the future!

Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Yeah, though I was hoping for the Hound vs the Mountain in the last season and didn't get it. Not holding my breath Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) 1797695198

I kinda like Euron actually, he plays his role well. Him and Cersei are kind of entertaining and I like how he's always trolling Jaime lol.

Oh yeah, and...:
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 1:59 am

To be honest Daenerys kind of has me worried, she seems to be getting a touch full of herself demanding everyone to bend the knee to her, and threatening anyone that if they don't bend the knee to her they'll be considered in rebellion... She went from being kind and understanding to kind of cold, calculating, and borderline tyrannical. I have been rooting for her from the beginning, but to be honest I'm hoping that Jon Snow ends up being the King of all of Westoros in the end, he hasn't lost himself, he's grounded, and down to earth, and has the most common sense out of all of these people vying for the throne, though I don't think Jon has ever been interested in the iron throne.

Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 1:51 am

I don't think she's gonna fly off the handle, I actually liked how she took control and did what she was good at. It was obvious they needed a change of plan since Cersei was totally outsmarting Tyrion at every turn. I don't blame her for losing confidence in Tyrion's strategy because it seems like every single one of his plans has been failing. To think of it maybe he should stick to politics, as he's not a really good military commander. He won the battle at blackwater, but probably would have lost if Tywin didn't come to the rescue.

If anything though it seems that Dany wants Jon's D, it's only a matter of time lol
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 1:12 pm

They shoulda named this last episode "The Dream Team"

Jon Snow
The Hound
Jorah
Tormund Giantsbane
Beric Dondarrion
Gendry (Who's looking like Robert Baratheon in his prime haha)

That's a kickass squad, outnumbered or not. Can't think of many others in that squad I'd rather have my back in a sword fight Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) 1797695198
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Fire Arians wrote:

Jon Snow
The Hound
Jorah
Tormund Giantsbane
Beric Dondarrion

That's a kickass squad, outnumbered or not. Can't think of many others in that squad I'd rather have my back in a sword fight Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) 1797695198

You left off Thoros of Myr, but yeah. Total dream team. All I have to say is that nothing better happen to Tormund (did you bring the big woman?) Giantsbane. He is one of my favorites.

I think Arya will kill Littlefinger before the end of the season, or will at least be a cliffhanger of her getting him.

Before Sam cut off Gilly, she was about to basically spoil Jon's lineage to Sam. The annulment part is the key there too. She said so he could remarry, which would mean that Jon isn't a bastard at all either......
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 2:53 am

Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) Helen-Sloan-HBO-Photo-6-680x474

The A-Team! Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) 1797695198

https://www.facebook.com/junkeedotcom/videos/1398471363598657/?hc_ref=ARTWAG7DaVCy2JB-b5VzShzdNtoUzYC6m9FiYJWCjpjU_dq-aJbYRMJC4KkLCUC8EZM&pnref=story
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Lokki wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

Jon Snow
The Hound
Jorah
Tormund Giantsbane
Beric Dondarrion

You left off Thoros of Myr, but yeah.  Total dream team.  All I have to say is that nothing better happen to Tormund (did you bring the big woman?) Giantsbane.  He is one of my favorites.  

I think Arya will kill Littlefinger before the end of the season, or will at least be a cliffhanger of her getting him.  

Before Sam cut off Gilly, she was about to basically spoil Jon's lineage to Sam.  The annulment part is the key there too.  She said so he could remarry, which would mean that Jon isn't a bastard at all either......

Ya I did, though the priest doesn't come across as someone who'd be that useful in a fight. If anything he can keep resurrecting Beric lol. But who knows I might be wrong.

I hope littlefinger gets his soon, that guy is annoying. But I feel he's too clever to get killed off this season, and will find his way to weasel out of trouble once again.

Yeah Sam shoulda let Gilly keep talking. It's only a matter of time before Jon finds out what he is though, but was hoping Sam woulda found out there. Not even sure if Sam would have put 2 and 2 together then though, since nobody even has an idea who Jon's real mother is, other than Bran. And it seems like he hasn't told anyone yet, not even Sansa or Arya. And Sam thinks Ned is Jon's father, so I'm not sure he'd think Rhaegar is anybody significant to Jon.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Holy shit what an episode! The finale is going to be off the chain
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:22 am

Fire Arians wrote:

Favorite line was when Tormund was talking about wanting to have big babies with Brienne. lol But yes, it was a great episode. I'm sad that there is only 1 more left for the season and then we have to wait a while for the final season of 6 episodes. :(
Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 8:23 pm

A friggin ice dragon... Hell yeah

Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Lokki wrote:
Fire Arians wrote:

Favorite line was when Tormund was talking about wanting to have big babies with Brienne. lol  But yes, it was a great episode.  I'm sad that there is only 1 more left for the season and then we have to wait a while for the final season of 6 episodes.  :(  

I lost it when Tormund was like "Dick? I like it", lol

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 3:34 am

All I can say about that last episode was that it was fucking awesome!

Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Season finale is gonna be 80 minutes long. Bring ya popcorn :D
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Well, that was a pretty epic season I'd say! That Mountain/Hound reunion was great! As was what happened to Petyr Baelish.

Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 6:51 pm

Well, I'm finally caught up. I'll have 7 seasons worth of things to say. Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) 1645253483

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:01 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Well, I'm finally caught up. I'll have 7 seasons worth of things to say. Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) 1645253483

Nice! I'd love to hear your thoughts on all of it!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)   Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Season 7 (Warning Potential Spoilers!)
Page 1 of 1