Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeKaepernick files grievance Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Kaepernick files grievance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Kaepernick files grievance Empty
PostSubject: Kaepernick files grievance   Kaepernick files grievance EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 9:38 am

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-kaepernick-files-collusion-grievance-against-nfl-owners/ar-AAtw55a?li=BBnb7Kz

Are you kidding me?

You had a job offer. You turned it down
You were close to another until your girlfriend posted an ill-fated picture on social media and made slave references about Ray Lewis and the Ravens owner.

You have no one to blame but yourself. Maybe your parents didn't get the message through there are consequences for your actions. Your actions, no not the one of you kneeling or protesting the National Anthem, but the one where you didn't sign the contract and the one where the girl you're in relations with sealed your fate, have the consequences of not playing football.

I mean I'm sure by now the Ravens fans would've loved to see you behind center instead of Flacco.

But you keep doing you and act like a little whiney 12 year old not getting her way!

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Kaepernick files grievance 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick files grievance   Kaepernick files grievance EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 am

I'm not a lawyer, but I think proving collusion will be rather difficult. Especially when there's evidence to the contrary. As truck mentioned, the Ravens were highly interested in him until his girlfriend started comparing their owner to a slave owner. Maybe Kaepernick realizes his career is over and the goal is to get a settlement. Kaepernick files grievance 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick files grievance   Kaepernick files grievance EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 3:14 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I'm not a lawyer, but I think proving collusion will be rather difficult. Especially when there's evidence to the contrary. As truck mentioned, the Ravens were highly interested in him until his girlfriend started comparing their owner to a slave owner. Maybe Kaepernick realizes his career is over and the goal is to get a settlement. Kaepernick files grievance 2087824411

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick files grievance   Kaepernick files grievance EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 5:46 pm

the only people who are going to make money on this grievance are the lawyers.

A funny thing, when he saw his career tank that's when he started to take a knee.

when NFL defenses figure out he couldn't read defenses and was a one read then take off running type of QB he got shut down. maybe he should of took the time to learn the QB position guess going out and partying with some Seahawk player was more fun.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick files grievance   Kaepernick files grievance EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 3:20 am

All the lefties and Kaep supporters want to claim he's still a great QB and should be in the league. They ignore the fact that he wasn't very good after their one season wonder Super Bowl run. They ignore the fact that the NFL is a business and the owners can choose to hire/fire as they please. They ignore the fact that Kaepernick put his personal beliefs and political views ahead of doing his job for an employer that was paying him more than handsomely to do the opposite. They ignore the fact that he brought a media circus with him to San Francisco and created a huge distraction for the franchise that is still causing issues around the league to this day.

Collusion? Really Kaepernick? Last ditch effort to get a payday so he can keep throwing money at charity to keep himself in the public eye. Can't wait until the media gets over their love affair with this douchebag. Can't wait for the day that people stop eating up all the BS the media is trying to feed us and we get back to being Americans and having mutual love and respect for one-another.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick files grievance   Kaepernick files grievance Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaepernick files grievance
Page 1 of 1