Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeArtie Burns getting benched? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Artie Burns getting benched?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0

Artie Burns getting benched? Empty
PostSubject: Artie Burns getting benched?   Artie Burns getting benched? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Steelers pondering changes in the secondary as they head to Houston

RAY FITTIPALDO
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
DEC 23, 2017

The Steelers will get veteran cornerback Joe Haden back in the lineup Monday afternoon in Houston, but they might not be standing pat in the secondary.

Rookie cornerback Cameron Sutton took the reps with the first-team defense in practice Saturday morning while second-year corner Artie Burns took the reps with the second-team, Burns confirmed.

When he was asked if the coaches told him his role would be different for the Texans game, Burns said: “I don’t know. We’ll have to wait until Monday.”

to read rest of article:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2017/12/23/Steelers-pondering-changes-in-the-secondary-as-they-head-to-Houston-Cameron-Sutton-Joe-Haden-Artie-Burns/stories/201712230100
Back to top Go down
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Lokki

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns getting benched?   Artie Burns getting benched? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:06 pm

I'd be ok with Haden and Sutton back there.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns getting benched?   Artie Burns getting benched? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Interesting. I know Burns seems to be getting torched more and more, but I didn't think he was close to losing a starting position. I didn't think Sutton earned a starting job either.
Back to top Go down
Fire Arians

Fire Arians

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns getting benched?   Artie Burns getting benched? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Hmmm well if the coaching staff thinks Sutton is an upgrade... Though I thought our secondary was solid with Haden as #1 and Burns as #2
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns getting benched?   Artie Burns getting benched? EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:24 am

Haden had a huge impact in the game against the Texans and if you take a non-holding call against Hopkins in the endzone when he made his "catch", then he was pretty much taken away the entire game.

Should we face the Patriots****** again, I see Haden making Gronks day a living hell

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Artie Burns getting benched? 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artie Burns getting benched?   Artie Burns getting benched? Empty

Back to top Go down

Artie Burns getting benched?
Page 1 of 1