Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomePreseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers

Go down 
+4
LambertWardSteel
IowaSteeler927
Wallace108
jak341
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers   Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
And I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that Berry is one of the worst punters in the league.

I don't understand why we have such a hard time finding a decent, consistent punter. I'm not even demanding a Pro Bowl-caliber punter. I'll be happy with a guy who looks like he's kicked a football before.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers   Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 8:12 am

Wallace108 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:
And I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that Berry is one of the worst punters in the league.

I don't understand why we have such a hard time finding a decent, consistent punter. I'm not even demanding a Pro Bowl-caliber punter. I'll be happy with a guy who looks like he's kicked a football before.

Not only finding a decent punter, but also keeping one who had a bad season and not giving him any competition in camp Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 2087824411
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers   Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 8:47 am

Stella Nation wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:
Stella Nation wrote:

Not only finding a decent punter, but also keeping one who had a bad season and not giving him any competition in camp Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 2087824411

Good point. I don't get it either.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers   Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 8:53 am

Tim Benz says is isn't as bad as you think. Take it for what it is worth.

https://triblive.com/pghtrib/localsports/13990417-74/tim-benz-can-the-steelers-defense-that-bad-real-vs-hype-from
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers   Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 11:00 am

jak341 wrote:
Tim Benz says is isn't as bad as you think. Take it for what it is worth.

https://triblive.com/pghtrib/localsports/13990417-74/tim-benz-can-the-steelers-defense-that-bad-real-vs-hype-from

Normally I wouldn't be concerned about the defense looking bad in a preseason game, but what's concerning is that it looks too similar to the defense we saw in January.

Benz, and others, argue that we were missing some starters, but I don't think the addition of Heyward and Haden will make everyone else take better angles and start tackling better. That certainly wasn't the case last season when a weak offense like the Jags was marching up and down the field on the starters who didn't play last week.

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers   Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 3:56 pm

i just keep telling myself its a preseason vanilla no game planning preseason defense. won't really know until the season starts.

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers   Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preseason Game 2 - Steelers @ Packers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2