Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeAdeniyi undergoes surgery Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Adeniyi undergoes surgery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace108

Wallace108

Adeniyi undergoes surgery Empty
PostSubject: Adeniyi undergoes surgery   Adeniyi undergoes surgery EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 11:00 am

By Alex Kozora

Ola Adeniyi curiously missed the final practice of the 2019 Pittsburgh Steelers training camp. We now know why – sort of, at least – and it’s not good news. On his Instagram page Friday morning, Adeniyi shared this photo of him undergoing surgery.

Adeniyi undergoes surgery OlaSurgery

Frankly, it’s difficult to tell even the general nature of the surgery here. I’ll try to check in with our Dr. Melanie Friedlander for some input. Hopefully it’s minor. For what it’s worth, though he failed to practice Thursday, Adeniyi looked ok and in good spirits.

In a now deleted tweet, Adeniyi said he’ll “be back and healthy in no time.”

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/08/ola-adeniyi-reveals-surgery-for-unknown-injury/

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Adeniyi undergoes surgery   Adeniyi undergoes surgery EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 12:31 pm

That sucks. I can't even find a mention of it in the usual places. I hope it's not serious.
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Adeniyi undergoes surgery   Adeniyi undergoes surgery EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:31 am

I don't understand why no one in the press is talking about this. It's like it didn't happen. I mean this is newsworthy and there's nothing. Adeniyi undergoes surgery 2829330259
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Adeniyi undergoes surgery   Adeniyi undergoes surgery EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Emerging Steelers pass rusher Ola Adeniyi reportedly out 2-4 weeks with meniscus tear

For a second straight summer, Ola Adeniyi has been turning heads with his performance at Steelers training camp. It also appears that Adeniyi, for a second straight year, will miss time after suffering an injury during the preseason.

On Friday morning, the second-year outside linebacker announced on social media Friday that he recently underwent surgery. He has since deleted his tweet. Gerry Dulac reported Friday afternoon that Adeniyi has sustained a meniscus tear that is expected to keep him out for 2-4 weeks.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/emerging-steelers-pass-rusher-ola-adeniyi-reportedly-out-2-4-weeks-with-meniscus-tear/?fbclid=IwAR2GxbcubxLhTGRmH53miZ0EfT7oue6Uiuoh6y8zdnNSFq_eCOgfmgfQXWw

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: Adeniyi undergoes surgery   Adeniyi undergoes surgery EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 2:47 pm

I feel bad for him. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how good you were looking. If you can't stay on the field you eventually become a liability. He just needs to get healthy and stay healthy.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: Adeniyi undergoes surgery   Adeniyi undergoes surgery EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Kendrell Bell.... great when he was on the field but FRAGILE.... (I think that's Italian...Adeniyi undergoes surgery 2981382511) and gone so quickly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adeniyi undergoes surgery   Adeniyi undergoes surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

Adeniyi undergoes surgery
Page 1 of 1