Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homewith the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..

Go down 
+8
kirklandrules
Great Randino
Shalieve5090
jak341
effyou515
SteelerFreak58
IowaSteeler927
Master_Of_Puppets
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. Empty
PostSubject: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:25 am

looks like we will be picking 24th... with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 2087824411 ..so pick 24 - 55 -88 -119 - 188 - 210 - 220 we dont have a 5th but could get a few comp picks depending on what they do in F agency ...sucks that we will be picking 1st and 3rd rounds right after the jets because you know they will looking for olinemen too.
http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/full_draft

with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. Draft_11
with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. Draft_10
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 6:08 am

I hope they address either OT or C with the 1st Pick.

Master_Of_Puppets and solardave like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 9:57 am

Center first, LG, second, solid TE that can block and catch 3rd...

Banner at RT, Chuks at LT, Dotson RG.

If they do not get a solid Oline that can help open run lanes it wont matter if Ben stays or if we get a good QB... you have to have some BALANCE...
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:18 am

1 Najee Harris RB Alabama

2 Liam Eichenberg OT Notre Dame

3 Thayer Munford OT/OG Ohio State

there you have it from swampy who knows all. with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
jak341

jak341

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:26 am

Almost has to be OL. Unless your future franchise QB is there a few picks above you, and you go ahead and make that trade.
Back to top Go down
Shalieve5090

Shalieve5090

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 11:58 am

Alot of people are suggesting Harris or even Florida QB Kyle Trask
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:57 pm

I don't like Trask as a prospect.

I'd love to get a Najee Harris but if the next great center is sitting there at 24, that's where I'd go. We can pick up a great back in the 2nd (possibly OSU's bruiser, Trey Sermon). Then another starting lineman in free agency.

Of course, a lot will depend on what Ben does. I'll say this, even though I think he should retire....He has given us great play in 17 years - if this is it for him, we honor what he has done for Steeler Nation and are much appreciative. 3 Super Bowl appearances and two rings. Thank you Ben.

I still don't think Rudolph is the future. One game proves nothing. I'd love to see us keep Conner but I don't think that's going to happen. He's a really good back when he's healthy - and he gives it his all. Love the guy.

If the line doesn't get a boost, nothing else matters. RB, QB, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:58 pm

PS. Can Fichtner. Its been more than 12 hours, what are we waiting for? Can him NOW and promote Canada.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 2:36 am

effyou515 wrote:
1 Najee Harris RB Alabama

2 Liam Eichenberg OT Notre Dame

3 Thayer Munford OT/OG Ohio State

there you have it from swampy who knows all.  with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 1797695198

the way tackles fly off the board i would be shocked if one regarded as a top 5 tackle would be there at pick 56 or so. i say focus on fixing the line this year, and if a guy like snell can find some success behind it , then you upgrade the RB with a high pick. what if the new olinemen suck ? then that shiny new RB was a wasted pick. with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 2087824411  you do the body work , then you paint the car .. with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 2981382511

decastro played like shit this year , and im hoping it was because of injuries and playing beside pouncey. pouncey hasn't played good for the last 2-3 years...i would get his replacement first. a good blocking TE would also be a big help. the guy from OSU would be a solid 4th round pick.
Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 3:34 am

I could see Rashawn Slater (OT) out of Northwestern in the first round. A few of the top tackles are guys that are more geared towards pass blocking, but Slater is a better run blocker than pass protector. We need younger, more physical lineman. Northwestern loves running the football, and Slater could be a good fit on our o-line. He's a good athlete and could even have the versatility to play Center or Guard. We all know how the Steelers like to draft O-Lineman who can play multiple positions.

If they went more towards a true Center I could see Trey Hill out of Georgia. Big body, and people mover in the run game. Tough in pass pro as well. Could be a nice replacement for Pouncey if he retires. Don't know that he'd be there at No. 24 but if he is I wouldn't be upset if they picked him.

TE would be a nice position to upgrade as well. Vance is injury prone, and past his prime. He also has hands of stone. Ebron is okay for the passing game but a liability as a blocker. A big body TE that can catch/block would be nice. Charlie Kolar out of Iowa State is has excellent size and is a good pass catcher. He's a decent run blocker as well. I also wouldn't mind Jake Ferguson out of Wisconsin. You don't play TE at Wisconsin without being able to block, could be a better pass catcher than he's given credit for as well because Wisconsin doesn't utilize their TEs all that much in the passing game.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 8:21 am

the offensive linemen l'd like to see drafted would be pass good protecting zone blocking line men, one cut and go RBs with good vision.

would like to see an offense that can stretch a defense horizontally in the passing, running game and vertically in the passing game. all that makes it easier for the inside run game.

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 8:07 pm

Najee Harris would be a great use of the 1st round pick, but not sure he'll be there that late. His size and athleticism make him a special RB.

If the Steelers want to improve their run game, I think Center is the position they need to upgrade. The good news is, the best Centers most likely will not start coming off the board until mid-2nd round. The top 5 guys have quality and at least one of them will still be on the board at the end of the 3rd. This would be ideal if they get a Harris at #24, resign Feiler and Banner (might get Banner on a reduced deal given his injury).

If Harris isn't available and you lose Feiler, OT might be the right pick at #24. Rashawn Slater (Northwestern) and Jalen Mayfield (Michigan) should be there. Alex Leatherwood would be a steal if he's still there (stranger things have happened).

Here's something that probably won't be popular, so I'll give my reasoning first. This team needs another quality ILB. Williams has over achieved, but might be on the downside of his career. An impact player that would be a considerable upgrade at ILB next to Bush could turn this defense back into the Steel Curtain. Zaven Collins (Tulsa) is that guy. He's probably going to go sometime after 15 so it wouldn't be a huge reach to get him ... or he slides to 24. He's a bigger guy that moves well for his size and isn't afraid to mix it up with the hogs. Cameron McGrone (Michigan) is a young guy with tons of potential. He might not have the 40 yard speed like Bush, but he does have a similar 10 yard burst that creates that suddenness that surprises QBs and RBs. He's also unafraid of of working in the trenches.

CB might also be an option if Haden and Hilton leave. There's several CBs at 6'1" or taller that will be available at #24.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 pm

Kirkland - what if Harris and Zaven Collins are both on the board? Who do you go with?
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 11:44 pm

In My humble opinion , when i compare the players who might be available at 24 and the steelers draft needs , i think the best option if it presents itself, would be to trade out of the first to a team that has a top 10 pick in the second round. an extra pick in the second plus whatever other compensation they could get ( 3rd ? ) would be of better value than that 24th pick. this draft class plus a multitude of potential players leaving equals the more draft picks the better. the value for interior linemen and Dlinemen is in the 2nd - 4th rounds. of course thats assuming the big boards and prospect values i have seen are in line with the steelers big board and values.
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 12:23 am

Interesting thought, MOP. Sounds very valid. They make think about doing that unless there's someone they really want that stands out and is still available.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 1:13 am

Great Randino wrote:
Interesting thought, MOP.  Sounds very valid.  They make think about doing that unless there's someone they really want that stands out and is still available.  

it came to me when i was trying out all the draft simulators i could find. i ran them all without trades and picked who i would  like to see picked , which of course i am not a scout or NFL talent evaluator , i am just basing it on internet content and watching whatever draft prospect game videos on youtube . after i did several without trades, then i started doing them with trades and i pretty much ended up with the same guys after trading back  with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 2829330259 ...except then i was able to get some of the guys i was passing on in favor of the ones i chose ... Shocked ...many of the guys i would pick at 24 were still there at around 38 to 40 ..guys like leatherwood, eichengerg, cosmi, najee harris...etc

with all the covid shit , teams playing limited schedules, players opting out...i dont think there is 24 players that make you think, oh hell yes , thats who i want.  i mean the draft is always a crap shoot, but this year i think even more so. i'll take the 2 in the bush over the one in hand this year.

try the simulators out and see for yourself ... with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 1797695198
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 8:09 am

Great Randino wrote:
Kirkland - what if Harris and Zaven Collins are both on the board?  Who do you go with?
I admit that I'm a little biased toward defense. I honestly believe if you had another athlete in the middle, next to Bush, this defense would be outstanding. Butler was running several formations in 2019 where Bush was a lone ILB and teams were having success running against that set. Think of the AFC North and how much Balt and Clev run the ball.

Taking Harris would depend on Feiler and Banner. If they lose both those guys, choosing Harris might not matter. I think Banner will be back on a 1 year, prove-it deal. Being 6'2', 230lbs and the things Harris does with it is amazing. If the Steelers can scrap together an offensive line, I'd love to see Harris taken at #24. Seems Colbert/Tomlin believe they can succeed without a top flight RB, so I won't hold my breath. But the Rooneys and Steelers fans want to see a better run game and I think Harris can make that happen.

The short answer is: Collins. He shouldn't be there, but if he slips I think he is the missing puzzle piece that makes this really good defense great.

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
Great Randino wrote:
Interesting thought, MOP.  Sounds very valid.  They make think about doing that unless there's someone they really want that stands out and is still available.  

it came to me when i was trying out all the draft simulators i could find. i ran them all without trades and picked who i would  like to see picked , which of course i am not a scout or NFL talent evaluator , i am just basing it on internet content and watching whatever draft prospect game videos on youtube . after i did several without trades, then i started doing them with trades and i pretty much ended up with the same guys after trading back  with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 2829330259 ...except then i was able to get some of the guys i was passing on in favor of the ones i chose ... Shocked ...many of the guys i would pick at 24 were still there at around 38 to 40 ..guys like leatherwood, eichengerg, cosmi, najee harris...etc

with all the covid shit , teams playing limited schedules, players opting out...i dont think there is 24 players that make you think, oh hell yes , thats who i want.  i mean the draft is always a crap shoot, but this year i think even more so. i'll take the 2 in the bush over the one in hand this year.

try the simulators out and see for yourself ... with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 1797695198

Cosmi, Leatherwood, and I'll throw in Darrisaw (VT) are 1st round OTs (the Jets would be stupid to pass on Sewell at #2). Cosmi and Leatherwood are so good at run blocking at the second level and bring that nasty attitude along the way. I probably stack Cosmi a little higher because he run blocks with just a little more attitude, but Leatherwood is no chump. If the Steelers lose Feiler, it makes sense to go after one of these guys.

Not saying the simulators aren't right in some of the talent that will fall out of the 1st round, but Harris won't make it past the Jets in round 2 and I really don't see Cosmi and Leatherwood dropping out of the 1st.

With the potential for several losses to FA, I think the Steelers need to hit on a year one starter. They tend not to trade out of the 1st round. The beauty of the draft is that a top 15 player will fall to them at 24. Collins should go inside 15, Cosmi is right around 15, Leatherwood should be inside the top 20 as should Harris. And who knows what CBs might fall that might take Haden's spot. Then the Steelers will just draft a center at 24 and Mel Kiper will tell everyone they reached with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 1664291743
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 8:45 am

kirklandrules wrote:

Cosmi, Leatherwood, and I'll throw in Darrisaw (VT) are 1st round OTs (the Jets would be stupid to pass on Sewell at #2). Cosmi and Leatherwood are so good at run blocking at the second level and bring that nasty attitude along the way. I probably stack Cosmi a little higher because he run blocks with just a little more attitude, but Leatherwood is no chump. If the Steelers lose Feiler, it makes sense to go after one of these guys.

Not saying the simulators aren't right in some of the talent that will fall out of the 1st round, but Harris won't make it past the Jets in round 2 and I really don't see Cosmi and Leatherwood dropping out of the 1st.

With the potential for several losses to FA, I think the Steelers need to hit on a year one starter. They tend not to trade out of the 1st round. The beauty of the draft is that a top 15 player will fall to them at 24. Collins should go inside 15, Cosmi is right around 15, Leatherwood should be inside the top 20 as should Harris. And who knows what CBs might fall that might take Haden's spot. Then the Steelers will just draft a center at 24 and Mel Kiper will tell everyone they reached with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 1664291743

PFF has cosmi ranked as the 6th best tackle and leatherwood at 7. 34th and 36th on their big board.

i would think as long as they can pick in the top 40 they could land a tackle and get an extra second round pick +
i really, really want this guy. a 3 down NT affraid  everybody has him penciled in as a 2nd round pick...PFF has him at 46 on their big board.

Quote :
Alim McNeill
North Carolina State Wolfpack
Height
6' 2"
Weight

McNeil has the potential to be the holy grail - a nose tackle who can rush the passer. He's got one of the best first steps in the entire draft class even though he weighs 320 pounds. He earned grades of 80.8 and 77.5 as a pass-rusher the past two seasons - mostly from a true 0-tech alignment.

i think the steelers will need to hit on 4 year one starters. at least. i heard on espn they are 31 million over the projected cap and that is with only 36 or so contracts. the math isnt looking good especially if they keep Ben or decastro.
even after cuts and restructures i dont see them having much to work with to fill up the roster with anything but rookies or bargain basement castoffs. . they should cut ben, get jameis winston for a few million and let him compete with rudolf and dobbs for the job. draft a qb in 2022 from a spot where it is not so costly to be aggressive and move up if need be.
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 9:25 am

What are your thoughts on Jamie Newman guys? Is he worth a 3rd round pick?

https://nflmocks.com/2020/12/30/2021-nfl-draft-jamie-newman-forgotten/
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 3:04 pm

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:

PFF has cosmi ranked as the 6th best tackle and leatherwood at 7. 34th and 36th on their big board.  

That's the beauty of draft analysis, everyone has their opinion. The reason I disagree is that the guys they list ahead of Cosmi and Leatherwood have huge potential whereas Cosmi and Leatherwood can step into the starting role for the Steelers on day 1. I love Slater, but he's shorter and has shorter arms and probably is moved to Guard at the next level. Tucker most likely will be a Guard, but I love his tenacity. I had Darrishaw in with these guys, but gave the nod to Cosmi and Leatherwood just because they faced better talent.

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i would think as long as they can pick in the top 40 they could land a tackle and get an extra second round pick +
i really, really want this guy. a 3 down NT affraid  everybody has him penciled in as a 2nd round pick...PFF has him at 46 on their big board.

Alim McNeill
Height
6' 2"
Weight

McNeil has the potential to be the holy grail - a nose tackle who can rush the passer. He's got one of the best first steps in the entire draft class even though he weighs 320 pounds. He earned grades of 80.8 and 77.5 as a pass-rusher the past two seasons - mostly from a true 0-tech alignment.

This kid has excellent potential and would think maybe a steal in round 3. It's hard for the Steelers to spend a high draft pick on a guy who sees the field less than 50% of the snaps. Although they did play Alualu a fair amount.  

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
i think the steelers will need to hit on 4 year one starters. at least. i heard on espn they are 31 million over the projected cap and that is with only 36 or so contracts. the math isnt looking good especially if they keep Ben or decastro.
even after cuts and restructures i dont see them having much to work with to fill up the roster with anything but rookies or bargain basement castoffs. . they should cut ben, get jameis winston for a few million and let him compete with rudolf and dobbs for the job. draft a qb in 2022 from a spot where it is not so costly to be aggressive and move up if need be.

It'll be interesting to see how the Steelers manage their cap and still improve the team for next season. Not a Winston fan at all. He wasn't well liked in Tampa. Says something that he went to N.O. and basically held Hills jock when Brees went down. If he's not your future, my vote would be to ride with Rudolph. At least his teammates seem to like him.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 3:06 pm

Stella Nation wrote:
What are your thoughts on Jamie Newman guys? Is he worth a 3rd round pick?

https://nflmocks.com/2020/12/30/2021-nfl-draft-jamie-newman-forgotten/

Definitely a forgotten guy. I guess it's a case of what you think you're doing with him. Fans didn't like a 3rd round spend on Rudolph while Ben was still on the roster. I wouldn't draft a potential replacement while Ben is there. If the Steelers think he's the real deal and is going to fall through the cracks ... have at it.
Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 8:36 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

It'll be interesting to see how the Steelers manage their cap and still improve the team for next season. Not a Winston fan at all. He wasn't well liked in Tampa. Says something that he went to N.O. and basically held Hills jock when Brees went down. If he's not your future, my vote would be to ride with Rudolph. At least his teammates seem to like him.

Then Winston shows me up and throws a TD ... still don't like him with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. 131212936
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 10:09 pm

kirklandrules wrote:

Alim McNeill
Height
6' 2"
Weight

Quote :
This kid has excellent potential and would think maybe a steal in round 3. It's hard for the Steelers to spend a high draft pick on a guy who sees the field less than 50% of the snaps. Although they did play Alualu a fair amount.

they spent a 3rd on jayvon hargrave. this guy is 2x the talent hargrave was coming out of college. he isnt just a 2 down player. he isnt strictly a casey hampton zero technigue. he would help the run game AND the interior pass rush. he wont make it to round three.

Back to top Go down
kirklandrules

kirklandrules

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 10:58 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
kirklandrules wrote:

Alim McNeill
Height
6' 2"
Weight

Quote :

they spent a 3rd on jayvon hargrave. this guy is 2x the talent hargrave was coming out of college. he isnt just a 2 down player. he isnt strictly a casey hampton zero technigue. he would help the run game AND the interior pass rush. he wont make it to round three.

Oh, I agree this guy is good and might turn out better than Hargrave. He does have some refinement he needs to do to be good in the NFL, so don't think he's a plug and play guy yet (note the competition on several of the clips in his highlight ... Georgia State, Western Carolina). Hell, Hargrave was pretty good at pass rushing too. But in multiple receiver sets, the Steelers often employ 6 DBs. That leaves 3 LBs and 2 DLs (2-3-5). Or they go with 4 LBs (2-4-5). Or they use a 3-3-5 set, but need a Bush at ILB to pull that off. The question is, how often are the Steelers in a 3 D-lineman set vs a 2 D-lineman set and is it worth a high draft pick to get a NT?

If they miss out on this McNeil kid, I also like Tedarrell Slaton, Florida, as a high potential kid. He's probably there closer to the 4th round. He's huge, but plays fast for a guy his size (6'5"; 358lbs). Watch how low he stays in most situations. He'll have to refine his technique if he wants to stay on the field on 3rd downs. If the Steelers take him, they should have him lose 20lbs of chunk. I just hope he's not picked up by another AFC North team. Check out 2:50 of the clip and what he does to the Mizz U guard, that's good stuff!

Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 7:15 pm

imho... why are the Steelers still messing with the 3-4? K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid. take a layer off the defense their sub packages are 2 DT down line men just go with it all the time. l know most won't like this because you've only know the Steelers as a 3-4 team.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..   with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select.. Empty

Back to top Go down

with the 24th pick of the NFL draft the steelers select..
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next