Steelers Xtreme Forum

Homemy trade fantasy. Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

my trade fantasy.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

my trade fantasy. Empty
PostSubject: my trade fantasy.   my trade fantasy. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 4:36 pm

would you make these trades ? i think the value is in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

results...we end up with two seconds and two 3rds. we should get a 4th rnd comp pick so two 4ths also. we move our first pick choice back 12 spots and give up a 6th pick and in return gain an early second and an early third. plus moved our original second and third picks up  my trade fantasy. 184121345  colbert needs to let me work them phones on draft day .. my trade fantasy. 616424297
24 to 36 ....-12
55 to 50 ....+5  my trade fantasy. 2421758519
88 to 66 ....+22  my trade fantasy. 2421758519
192 to 87....+105  my trade fantasy. 2421758519

pitt to miami

1 rd -24th value - 740
3 rd - 88th value - 150
6th - 192  value - 15
total - 1005 points

miami to pitt

2nd - 36th value 540
2nd - 50th value 400
4th  - 114 value 66
total 1006 ponits

pitt to NY jets

2nd - 55th value 350 points
4th - 114  value 66 points
total - 416

jets to pitt

3rd -66 value 260 points
3rd - 87 value 155 points
total - 415
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

my trade fantasy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my trade fantasy.   my trade fantasy. EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 3:09 am

What if Collins becomes available at our current spot?

Or it is your belief that the talent level across the board from that pick on, is too evenly matched to matter? If that's the case then getting more picks certainly makes sense.

Also, what's your take on Trey Lance if he were to be available?
Back to top Go down
Stella Nation

Stella Nation

my trade fantasy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my trade fantasy.   my trade fantasy. EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:13 am

Problem is that there must be at least one team that would want to trade up for pick 24. So there must be a player that's worth trading up for at that spot. Which player still available at that point is a team desperate enough to trade up for and give up a second round pick or even a third?
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

my trade fantasy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my trade fantasy.   my trade fantasy. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 12:36 am

Great Randino wrote:
What if Collins becomes available at our current spot?

Or it is your belief that the talent level across the board from that pick on, is too evenly matched to matter?  If that's the case then getting more picks certainly makes sense.

Also, what's your take on Trey Lance if he were to be available?
i have been calling for an upgrade over Vwilliams for a few years now. collins would satisfy my desire to upgrade ILB. i wouldn't be mad if they took him , and i understand why they would take him. but the 2020 team woes was not because of VW or spillane. the defense certainly did struggle against some teams to stop the run, and the ILB couldn't cover a cat turd with 50 lbs of litter , but the smart move would be to get the running game back on track and keep the defense off the field.
as the roster stands right now they dont have anyone under contract that has actually taken an NFL snap at LT or C. they dont have a TE that can be counted on in the running game.
what baffles me is why not every steeler fan isnt like minded on the issue. i mean if im on a budget and my car has a blown head gasket , i'm not going to worry about putting new brakes pads on it. why worry about it stopping when it aint even going to be moving ?. my trade fantasy. 2087824411
taking a RB in the first would be like buying fancy rims for that car that doesn't run.
so what do i need to get that car on the road ? ....MORE MONEY for the parts i need. if giving up buying one expensive part to get an extra needed part or two to helps get me to the goal of getting the motor running , then thats what should be done. i can live with bad brakes and plain rims for a little while longer.

now the question is who is worthy of a 1st round pick.  pennel and darrisaw are the only consensus agreed upon 1 st round LT's. no one thinks any of the centers are 1st round talent. some have cosmi in the 1st, some have leatherwood in the 1st. some have neither going in the 1st. hell not many even agree on the pecking order for tackles and centers. i have never seen so many varying rankings on draft prospects and round slotting before. once you get past the 1st 20 or so players its anyones guess. after the draft i expect alot of teams would be accused of reaching by some and praised for steals by others.  my trade fantasy. 1797695198

would i take lance at 24 ? honestly i would be afraid not to. back in the early 90's a friend of mine who dabbled in the stock market told me about a stock i should throw a few grand in. a company i never heard of and a product i had very little knowledge of...that company was DELL ...i didn't invest ... my trade fantasy. 2913999526

plus 2 second round picks would probably cost less against the cap than that 24th pick.

Last edited by Master_Of_Puppets on Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

my trade fantasy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my trade fantasy.   my trade fantasy. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 1:07 am

What he just said ☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽

The major glaring issue was our weak and ineffective O-Line. Zero push of the line for run blocking and Ben having to get rid of the ball quick because of poor pass blocking. Getting younger and stronger at Center and Left tackle will help, mix in Dotson at RG and hopefully a healed and rested Decastro will remedy the issue. If they dont do that we are gonna have a long season.

If they take care of the O-line and we get a running game going we give whoever is at QB some help if we dont it wont matter who is at QB they will be fucked teams with stack like they did the last 7 games and dare the QB to beat them with their arm. 1 dimensional teams are easier to beat and scheme for.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

my trade fantasy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my trade fantasy.   my trade fantasy. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 1:22 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
What he just said ☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽

The major glaring issue was our weak and ineffective O-Line. Zero push of the line for run blocking and Ben having to get rid of the ball quick because of poor pass blocking. Getting younger and stronger at Center and Left tackle will help, mix in Dotson at RG and hopefully a healed and rested Decastro will remedy the issue. If they dont do that we are gonna have a long season.

If they take care of the O-line and we get a running game going we give whoever is at QB some help if we dont it wont matter who is at QB they will be fucked teams with stack like they did the last 7 games and dare the QB to beat them with their arm. 1 dimensional teams are easier to beat and scheme for.

if decastro comes back he wont be moved from RG. i did hear dotson say in an interview with arthur moats that he is more comfortable at RG though.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

my trade fantasy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my trade fantasy.   my trade fantasy. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 1:27 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
What he just said ☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽

if decastro comes back he wont be moved from RG. i did hear dotson say in an interview with arthur moats that he is more comfortable at RG though.

I meant Dotson to LG... my mistake. Its late and I am punchy. 😂
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

my trade fantasy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my trade fantasy.   my trade fantasy. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:40 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
What he just said ☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽

I meant Dotson to LG... my mistake. Its late and I am punchy. 😂
ideally decastro would retire and dotson could go to RG. he was good on the left side, but look at the rushing stats for the games that he replaced decastro on the right.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my trade fantasy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my trade fantasy.   my trade fantasy. Empty

Back to top Go down

my trade fantasy.
Page 1 of 1