Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeI'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to? - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

I'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to?

Go down 
+2
IowaSteeler927
solardave
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LambertWardSteel

I'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to?   I'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 1:24 am

effyou515 wrote:

Jon Gruden has filed suit against NFL and Goodell
https://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/19025/Jon-Gruden-has-filed-suit-against-NFL-and-Goodell

Quote :
Jon Gruden has sued the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell in Nevada state court for forcing his resignation earlier this year according to David Ferrara of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

“Through a malicious and orchestrated campaign, the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell sought to destroy the career and reputation of Jon Gruden, the former head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders,” the lawsuit alleges.

It makes little sense that we can go back 10 years in private correspondence and hold someone responsible. If someone overheard him say something on his phone while sitting in a car is that also punishable? I'm pretty sure Gruden isn't the only one who said anything offensive in 650,000 e-mails. If there are an average of 50 words in each of the 650,00 e-mails, that's 32.5 million words...the odds are really against Gruden being the only one with that many words being typed. Especially when people believe they are communicating privately. According to the NFL not one other person made any racist, misogynic, or otherwise offensive comments, with millions of privately typed words. No surprise the NFL won't release those e-mails for investigation. There is protocol to think about here, Goodall created it with the Cheats spying tapes.

The penalty for this sort of thing is stiff. Gruden will never work again. He may get something out of the lawsuit but he has been hung during a 21st century Salem Witch Trial.

Master_Of_Puppets

I'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to?   I'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 1:59 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
effyou515 wrote:

Jon Gruden has filed suit against NFL and Goodell
https://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/19025/Jon-Gruden-has-filed-suit-against-NFL-and-Goodell

Quote :
Jon Gruden has sued the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell in Nevada state court for forcing his resignation earlier this year according to David Ferrara of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

“Through a malicious and orchestrated campaign, the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell sought to destroy the career and reputation of Jon Gruden, the former head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders,” the lawsuit alleges.

It makes little sense that we can go back 10 years in private correspondence and hold someone responsible. If someone overheard him say something on his phone while sitting in a car is that also punishable? I'm pretty sure Gruden isn't the only one who said anything offensive in 650,000 e-mails. If there are an average of 50 words in each of the 650,00 e-mails, that's 32.5 million words...the odds are really against Gruden being the only one with that many words being typed. Especially when people believe they are communicating privately.  According to the NFL not one other person made any racist, misogynic, or otherwise offensive  comments, with millions of privately typed words. No surprise the NFL won't release those e-mails for investigation. There is protocol to think about here, Goodall created it with the Cheats spying tapes.

The penalty for this sort of thing is stiff. Gruden will never work again. He may get something out of the lawsuit but he has been hung during a 21st century Salem Witch Trial.

he shouldnt have quit...he should have made them fire him. collect that nevada unemployment check ... I'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to? - Page 2 1797695198
Back to top Go down

I'm not a Gruden Fan But WTH is this world coming to?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2