Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeToughest Schedule Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Toughest Schedule

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Toughest Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Toughest Schedule   Toughest Schedule EmptyFri May 13, 2022 10:21 am

Well Trubisky or Pickett have their work cut out for them. NFL just ranked us #1 with the toughest schedule in the League. Second half of the season is going to really test this teams true mettle. If we can get to the playoffs with either QB I will consider it a successful season.

https://www.nfl.com/news/toughest-nfl-schedules-of-2022-regular-season
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Toughest Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toughest Schedule   Toughest Schedule EmptyFri May 13, 2022 11:15 am

That's great, I'd rather play a tough schedule than an easy one. The team seems to rise to the occasion as well.
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

Toughest Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toughest Schedule   Toughest Schedule EmptyFri May 13, 2022 2:26 pm

Great Randino wrote:
That's great, I'd rather play a tough schedule than an easy one. The team seems to rise to the occasion as well.

We will find out real fast if Trubisky or Pickett can either step up or drown! Lol
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Toughest Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toughest Schedule   Toughest Schedule EmptyFri May 13, 2022 11:15 pm

It'll be a great early test to be sure. I welcome it.
Back to top Go down
effyou515

effyou515

Toughest Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toughest Schedule   Toughest Schedule EmptySat May 14, 2022 2:55 am

so my schedule post wasn't good enough. Toughest Schedule 1797695198

And once again the truth is found
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Toughest Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toughest Schedule   Toughest Schedule EmptySat May 14, 2022 3:50 pm

Toughest Schedule 3096553220
Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

Toughest Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toughest Schedule   Toughest Schedule EmptyTue May 17, 2022 5:50 am

IMO the toughest schedule should be determined after the season. I don't see very many teams that don't slide up or down during the season. Also there's always the chance we catch a really good team on a bad day or vice/versa. On paper all teams have the potential to win it all with the possible exception of the Deshaun Watson (out on work release) led Browns, Toughest Schedule 1378315869
Back to top Go down
Great Randino

Toughest Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toughest Schedule   Toughest Schedule EmptyWed May 18, 2022 12:03 pm

solardave wrote:
IMO the toughest schedule should be determined after the season. I don't see very many teams that don't slide up or down during the season. Also there's always the chance we catch a really good team on a bad day or vice/versa. On paper all teams have the potential to win it all with the possible exception of the Deshaun Watson (out on work release) led Browns, Toughest Schedule 1378315869

that's really the truth. Every year people talk about "toughest schedule" - but every year, teams who were good the previous year, crater ,and other teams come out of the blue and are really good. So, strength of schedule before the season is played, really has little meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toughest Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toughest Schedule   Toughest Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

Toughest Schedule
Page 1 of 1