Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate

Go down 
+6
pczach
LambertWardSteel
SteelerFreak58
vasteeler
Wallace108
IowaSteeler927
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate Empty
PostSubject: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:00 pm

Trading what for him?! What team would trade anything for this dude? What are they going to offer? Belly button lint? Dirt? Day old donuts? A partially finished bag of stale Doritos?

LambertWardSteel likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:09 pm

No team in the nfl is that stu... wait, do the Browns need a center? But my money is on the Cardinals.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

IowaSteeler927 and LambertWardSteel like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 5:57 pm

What the? Who the? confused

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 6:48 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 7:38 pm

Yeah, crazy. I'd take the day old donuts, though.

solardave and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:26 pm

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Yeah, crazy. I'd take the day old donuts, though.

Haha I'd take the belly button lint honestly if it meant I didn't have to watch him getting pushed around like he's skating on ice.

solardave likes this post

Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:42 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
No team in the nfl is that stu... wait, do the Browns need a center? But my money is on the Cardinals.

But what if somebody needs a Guard/Fullback hybrid?????

NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate 3562723908

solardave, tube517 and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
Bays

Bays

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 10:56 pm

Potential trade candidate? Is there a 8th round in the next draft? I can't imagine anyone would spend a 7th...

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:40 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Trading what for him?! What team would trade anything for this dude? What are they going to offer? Belly button lint? Dirt? Day old donuts? A partially finished bag of stale Doritos?
sean mahan got traded a few times NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate 2087824411

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
solardave

solardave

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:43 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:

A turkey leg...smoked would be appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptySun Aug 27, 2023 10:32 pm

does trading dotson make greenes spot safer ?
cant believe they got a 4th and a 5th for dotson... NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate 1647293567

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 2:37 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
cant believe they got a 4th and a 5th for dotson... NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate 1647293567

Yeah I saw that and was simply stunned. Rams had to have been really in need of a Guard to give us that kind of juice on him.
Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 3:56 am

SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

Yeah I saw that and was simply stunned. Rams had to have been really in need of a Guard to give us that kind of juice on him.

well the deal isnt as sweet as i first read.  the steelers in addition to giving dotson, also threw in a 2024 5th and a 2025 6th round pick. basically they traded dotson to move up a round. just how good the deal is wont be determined until we see the draft order for 24 and 25. odds are the rams are gonna suck this year at least.

SteelerFreak58 likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 6:29 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

well the deal isnt as sweet as i first read.  the steelers in addition to giving dotson, also threw in a 2024 5th and a 2025 6th round pick. basically they traded dotson to move up a round. just how good the deal is wont be determined until we see the draft order for 24 and 25. odds are the rams are gonna suck this year at least.

I think Dotson might've been released otherwise so getting any kind of return on him is good really. I sincerely hope Kendrick Greene gets cut, I just don't think he's an NFL player at this point.

Master_Of_Puppets, tube517, pczach and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
pczach

pczach

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 10:43 am

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

I think Dotson might've been released otherwise so getting any kind of return on him is good really. I sincerely hope Kendrick Greene gets cut, I just don't think he's an NFL player at this point.

I agree. I think the team was going to release him, so by getting something for him they did very well.

They are getting one round higher in two rounds. There is a pretty good chance the Rams aren't going to be very good. If the Steelers have a good year and the Rams stink, those two draft picks could end up being picks that are much, much better than they look on paper. Both draft picks can end up being 40 to 50 picks or so earlier than their original draft position if everything goes well this season.

These are also picks that can be used to move up to get targeted quality players.

I'll definitely take it.

Master_Of_Puppets, tube517 and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 10:03 pm

IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

i agree. i also think he was gonna get cut. why in the hell did colbert never make these kind of deals ? the Khan artist is just freakin crushin it. NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate 1372836603
i believe they will be saving a million + on the cap unloading dotson so there is also that.

IowaSteeler927 likes this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 6:10 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
IowaSteeler927 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
SteelerFreak58 wrote:
Master_Of_Puppets wrote:

i agree. i also think he was gonna get cut.  why in the hell did colbert never make these kind of deals ? the Khan artist is just freakin crushin it. NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate 1372836603
i believe they will be saving a million + on the cap unloading dotson so there is also that.

Yeah going to have to say I think Khan's more aggressive approach is refreshing. I think it's just two different philosophies when you boil it all down, I think Colbert was just more conservative overall and kind of more of a reflection of what Mr. Rooney was looking for in a GM versus his son.

SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 9:47 am

I think it's also a change in team philosophy. The team has always built through the draft and now the way the first 4 years of a drafted players contract is structured is team friendly.

They had to get younger and they did. They had to get the maximum amount of talent around Pickett during his first 5 years fast. They have done that.

Khan is stacking extra picks or earlier picks and can utilize those picks to fill future holes or weak areas.

The big change is getting young players on the field faster. They are over all a young offense that has time to grow and get better together. On defense they have a lot of young guys with time to learn and grow from the vets tutelage.

Khan is definitely a refreshing change. He has the team moving in the right direction.

Master_Of_Puppets, IowaSteeler927 and Stella Nation like this post

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 1:58 pm

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.

Master_Of_Puppets, Stella Nation, LambertWardSteel and SteelerFreak58 like this post

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 1:59 pm

Wallace108 wrote:

Ben LOL

tube517 likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 2:06 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
Wallace108 wrote:

Ben LOL

Wow

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 2:40 pm

How in the hell did Omar pull that off?... Lol

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
tube517
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 2:48 pm

vasteeler wrote:
How in the hell did Omar pull that off?... Lol

He is the Khan Artist!

vasteeler and Stella Nation like this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 4:34 pm

Have fun with that Houston! Hopefully they have a shiny new pair of roller skates ready for him when he lands in Houston.

Master_Of_Puppets likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 4:40 pm

Incredible they got anything for him but still not seeing the return. They cut Gentry today and according to Post Gazette still have 2 punters.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2023/08/29/kendrick-green-trade-texans-nfl-cuts/stories/202308280101

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next