Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeNFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate

Go down 
+6
pczach
LambertWardSteel
SteelerFreak58
vasteeler
Wallace108
IowaSteeler927
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteelerFreak58

SteelerFreak58

NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 4:40 pm

Well damn Khan is impressing me even more.

Master_Of_Puppets and tube517 like this post

Back to top Go down
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 8:38 pm

i heard Ian Rapoport say on the radio this morning that the Khanman was in negotiations with the raiders to trade his dookie. details of the compensation are still being negotiated.
Back to top Go down
tube517
Xtreme Newb

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 6:38 am

K. Green replaced K. Green (IR) on Houston. The Texans didn't want to waste a jersey. lol

Master_Of_Puppets and Stella Nation like this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 7:09 am

The Texans probably could have just waited for the Steelers to release Green. Khan must be the type of guy who could sell ice cubes to Eskimos. I'm interested to see what happens with the extra punter now.

tube517 likes this post

Back to top Go down
LambertWardSteel

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 2:24 am

Texans seem pretty high on Green.

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 2:37 am

LambertWardSteel wrote:
Texans seem pretty high on Green.

Funny thing if you read Ben's comments about Green in their entirety he's not at all taking a dig at Green so I don't know why that Texans ding dong has his panties in a bunch about it. Ben was actually giving Green credit for playing a position he wasn't comfortable in and also credit for persevering and trying to find a way to stick by being open to trying out some Fullback.

Green brought the criticisms upon himself with his poor play. He was supposed to be an aggressive high motor guy coming out of Illinois and while he was kind of thrown to the wolves being asked to play Center right off the bat, he never really improved and his poor play continued into camp and into the preseason.

I don't wish anything ill upon the guy, but I like to call it like I see it, and while I hope Green turns his career around in Houston I haven't seen anything from him during his time here that suggests to me that he's even a quality backup in this league.

Master_Of_Puppets and tube517 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Master_Of_Puppets

Master_Of_Puppets

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 5:20 am

who would know better about the level of greens play. the guy who stood directly behind him during games , or a coach from another team ?

tube517 and IowaSteeler927 like this post

Back to top Go down
IowaSteeler927

IowaSteeler927

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 7:27 am

Master_Of_Puppets wrote:
who would know better about the level of greens play. the guy who stood directly behind him during games , or a coach from another team ?

NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 Naamlo10

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyGLM8goxBzHK5YBJBS9uaQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate   NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL.com names Kendrick Green potential trade candidate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2