Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeSteelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mcg24

mcg24

Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI Empty
PostSubject: Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI   Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a long and hard few weeks for me in Eau Claire, WI. I have not been able to find any Pittsburghers in my new hometown...until today. Alas, I met someone in the cafeteria from Pittsburgh today. He is a Steelers, Pens, and Pirates fan. About time, I was surrounded by a bunch of Butt Packer fans and bandwagon jumper Brewer fans. Finally I can see the light!

fer69

Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI   Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:11 pm

:partypeep:
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI   Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI 2287965686 Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI 1948569602 Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI 348340646

Back to top Go down
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI   Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm

it was just a matter of time.........were everywhere Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI 1945926454

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI   Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI Empty

Back to top Go down

Steelers Nation, Stretching Far and Wide into the Dark Crevices of Eau Claire, WI
Page 1 of 1