Steelers Xtreme Forum

HomeShould the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? Home10RegisterLog inContact
Become a member of the Steelers Xtreme community to join in on the discussions and get access to members-only forums. Registering is free and easy.

Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches?

Go down 
4 posters

Should Arians Game Plan catches for Ward to reach the 1,000?
Yes
Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? Vote_lcap40%Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No
Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? Vote_lcap40%Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Don't care, I just want the W
Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? Vote_lcap20%Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? Empty
PostSubject: Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches?   Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:19 pm

So here we sit, 4 games to go, and Hines Ward has 10 catches to reach 1,000.

So should Arians Game Plan catches for Ward to reach the 1,000?

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
stlrtruck

stlrtruck

PostSubject: Re: Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches?   Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:21 pm

I go with YES. He's been the ultimate STEELER player for over a decade. He deserves this opportunity, and should be granted as such.

1 NATION
STEELERS NATION Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? 3056903510

I am the MAN that created the MYTH that started the LEGEND

Don't choose good when greatness is available!
Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches?   Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:29 pm

I say no ... they shouldn't game plan for it. The way he's been used, he's getting at least 2 or 3 catches as it is. If a game is in the bag, like yesterday's game was, then sure ... keep throwing to him to ensure he gets it. But early in the game, Ward's milestone shouldn't even be a thought.

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
vasteeler

vasteeler

PostSubject: Re: Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches?   Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Wallace108 wrote:
I say no ... they shouldn't game plan for it. The way he's been used, he's getting at least 2 or 3 catches as it is. If a game is in the bag, like yesterday's game was, then sure ... keep throwing to him to ensure he gets it. But early in the game, Ward's milestone shouldn't even be a thought.

Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? 3964572787

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." - Butch
Back to top Go down
Buddha Bus

Buddha Bus

PostSubject: Re: Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches?   Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 pm

I agree with Wally. The team goals come before the individual goals. Keep it going like it is and Ward will get his catches and if we're blowing them out, throw some extra passes his way to get him his milestone. We're in the middle of the playoff hunt and still have an outside chance to win the division if we take care of our business and the Ravens slip up. That is the most important thing right now.

Back to top Go down
Wallace108

Wallace108

PostSubject: Re: Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches?   Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:03 pm

The fourth quarter of the Cincy game would have been a good opportunity to throw some cheap, easy passes to him. Maybe he doesn't want to get it that way. Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? 2087824411

If you're going to be a smart ass, you'd better be smart. Otherwise, you're just an ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.steelersxtreme.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches?   Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should the Steelers Game Plan for Hines Ward to get his 10 catches?
Page 1 of 1